Don't Climb Mountains with Assholes

Conservatives are probably just to practical to spend a small fortune just to climb to a garbage dump / graveyard Luddley !!

He said, from his place on the couch.

My point above is that its just plain stooopid that RWs must make everything into a right-left fight. Grow up.

[funny] --- I mean , all those rich elites and enviro nut jobs just rottin away along with their fecal matter . Doesn't make any practical sense fer me to take that hike Luddley !!

and if the dreaded algore predicted global warming ever really happens then all those elites and enviro Nazsi will start thawing and ooozin into the lower area into the nations that surround Mt. Everest . Might be a catastrophe Luddely !!

so since you disagree with most of my posts in this thread I suppose that yew'll be taking the MT. Everest hike one of these days ehh Luddley ??

yeah , hike on up and stay up on the mountain fer awhile ehhh Luddley . Sorta hike on up , get comfortable , lie back and settle in on the MT. Everest mountain top with all the other algore types that have taken up permanent residence there . :afro:

Forum List

Back