Don't Catch The Rapist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by OCA
Mr. Kerry you can't have it both ways, one or the other please.

Are you familiar with humor and or irony or the concept of illustrating a point?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
that had to hurt, huh?

No. I just thought it would be fun to say that. DNA is just another kind of evidence. If it was fingerprints, you guys would have no problem.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
All your "proofs" are absolute shit. Do you realize that?

RWA this is a serious question, where did you pick up your debating and logic skills? The reason I ask is because from whoever they came from they did you a huge disservice. You are not the end all to be all, if you call somebody's arguments crap you'd better be prepared to rebut and back up the rebuttal, none of which you ever do.

I fully expect a personal attack from you now as you are backed into a corner.

Originally posted by OCA
RWA this is a serious question, where did you pick up your debating and logic skills? The reason I ask is because from whoever they came from they did you a huge disservice. You are not the end all to be all, if you call somebody's arguments crap you'd better be prepared to rebut and back up the rebuttal, none of which you ever do.

I fully expect a personal attack from you now as you are backed into a corner.

My arguments are pimptight and right and righteous and well formed and accurate and correct and consistent and logical and conducive to a better more free more prospersous society. Choke on it.

Are you familiar with humor and or irony or the concept of illustrating a point?

So as an innocent citizen I should just give up my rights and liberties for a DNA sample on the street just because I know I haven't done anything wrong? Are you this fucked up? You are giving Republicans a bad name.

No. I just thought it would be fun to say that. DNA is just another kind of evidence. If it was fingerprints, you guys would have no problem.

If they pick up my DNA from a straw that I throw away, fine. If its a fingerprint I leave on a glass, fine. If I comb my hair and leave a tag for DNA, fine. Stopping everyone with red hair for DNA, because the 'perp' is a redhead, is a police state. no questions.

My arguments are pimptight and right and righteous and well formed and accurate and correct and consistent and logical and conducive to a better more free more prospersous society. Choke on it.

um, yeah, sure. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by OCA
So as an innocent citizen I should just give up my rights and liberties for a DNA sample on the street just because I know I haven't done anything wrong? Are you this fucked up? You are giving Republicans a bad name.

There are situations in which the constitution justifies searching for and gathering evidence. Read it for yourself, above. Is information given to an officer during the course of an investigation and oath or affirmation? I believe so, since giving an officer false information is a crime.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lol that had to be the funniest thing i've read on this board so far. Do you have anybody you know who would be non partisan that can read your posts and give you an honest assessment of your state of mind? I think you might be surprised at the feedback.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
If they pick up my DNA from a straw that I throw away, fine. If its a fingerprint I leave on a glass, fine. If I comb my hair and leave a tag for DNA, fine. Stopping everyone with red hair for DNA, because the 'perp' is a redhead, is a police state. no questions.

Everything is absurd if you exaggerate it to an absurd degree.

Originally posted by OCA
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lol that had to be the funniest thing i've read on this board so far. Do you have anybody you know who would be non partisan that can read your posts and give you an honest assessment of your state of mind? I think you might be surprised at the feedback.

I rely on you for balance, man. My state of mind kicks ass.

Not to attack you personally, but I had a grandma who used to say: "Folks who pat themselves on the back do it 'cause nobody else will."

As for your views making this a "better more free" society, I heartily disagree. Giving up DNA in this manner in no way promotes a free society. No way. No how. At least not the way I perceive freedom.

Originally posted by TN_Independent
Not to attack you personally, but I had a grandma who used to say: "Folks who pat themselves on the back do it 'cause nobody else will."

As for your views making this a "better more free" society, I heartily disagree. Giving up DNA in this manner in no way promotes a free society. No way. No how. At least not the way I perceive freedom.

I'm sure your gradma had her own issues. Don't fault her too much.

I'm sure your gradma had her own issues. Don't fault her too much.

Now that was a very logical rebuttal. Very convincing.:rolleyes:

There are situations in which the constitution justifies searching for and gathering evidence. Read it for yourself, above. Is information given to an officer during the course of an investigation and oath or affirmation? I believe so, since giving an officer false information is a crime.

Bullshit! You cannot be stopped without justification in America. A cop can't pull you over when you are going 55 just for the hell of it. Same with DNA, you have the right to refuse this shit, innocent or not. Now if they arrest me, take me in and extract the DNA there and i'm innocent i'll fucking sue the shit out of them. Thats a clear violation of my Constitutional rights. But hey its all good with you, right Stalin?

Originally posted by OCA
Pardner get used to it, thats about all he has in his arsenal.

Pity. I was hoping for an intellectual response supporting his belief.

I am not into name-calling and insults. Folks who resort to that are simply too ignorant to discuss issues intelligently. If I wanted that type of response, I'd have simply logged in to a political chatroom and had at it.

Since I've been lurking here (about a month) it is obvious that there are posters - both sides of the aisle - who are well informed and at least somewhat open-minded on the issues. There are others, just as in everyday life, who are not.

Originally posted by TN_Independent
Pity. I was hoping for an intellectual response supporting his belief.

I am not into name-calling and insults. Folks who resort to that are simply too ignorant to discuss issues intelligently. If I wanted that type of response, I'd have simply logged in to a political chatroom and had at it.

Since I've been lurking here (about a month) it is obvious that there are posters - both sides of the aisle - who are well informed and at least somewhat open-minded on the issues. There are others, just as in everyday life, who are not.

Well I can't say that i'm 100% above name calling but I usually wait until the first shot is fired until I let loose. With this guy he'll always add in the little personal shot, its his style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back