Don't Carry Condoms in D.C. -- You Could Be Charged With Prostitution

strange Pelosi wants all Americans to use em. birth control means lower tax's. stim the economy. would think her pocket book is full of em :eusa_whistle:

You only need them if you have any hope in hell of getting laid. I doubt she's seen one in years!

Simple – prostitution should be legal. Makes things MUCH simpler and stymies the transfer of STD’s because it can be controlled.

It amazes me how many people would like to see prostitution legalized. I have a million reasons why I think it's a bad idea, but for those of you who think that single women will date guys who visit hookers - you are wrong. I took a poll. Not a one on this board. lol

I'm curious why someone would think divorce rates would plummet.

It amazes me how many people would like to see prostitution legalized. I have a million reasons why I think it's a bad idea, but for those of you who think that single women will date guys who visit hookers - you are wrong. I took a poll. Not a one on this board. lol

I'm curious why someone would think divorce rates would plummet.

Since people can sell their services for most other things, why should they not be able to sell their sexual services as well.

As to single women dating someone that visited a hooker, would they date someone that gave money or goods, such as dinner and dancing or jewerly and flowers, to another in exchange for sex?

Yes. Of course they would. It's called dating. I imagine a single woman would rather be with a man who had slept with 100 women than a man who even visited a hooker once. I'd put money on those poll results. Don't kid yourself citizen. It may seem hypocritical, but it's just the way it is.

On a side note - isn't everyone in Washington a fucking ho?

Yes. Of course they would. It's called dating. I imagine a single woman would rather be with a man who had slept with 100 women than a man who even visited a hooker once. I'd put money on those poll results. Don't kid yourself citizen. It may seem hypocritical, but it's just the way it is.

On a side note - isn't everyone in Washington a fucking ho?

Hmmmm...I may be odd but I'd rather take on a man that had made regular visits to the same hooker (assuming prostitution were legalized and protection was a part of the job description) than a slut who had been out banging anything that moved for free. At least if he were visiting a professional (and it were legal) there'd be some reasonable expectation of protection being involved. If he's just out banging any tramp with a pulse there's no guarantee just what he has been picking up or passing around.

Sometimes you don't need string with your sex and the easiest way to get it, without strings, is to pay for it.

My personal thought is that it should be like any other good or service. Make it legal and tax the revenues lol.

San Francisco decision may bail out Heidi Fleiss

archive

Reuters reported last week that Heidi Fleiss, known as the “Hollywood Madam,” is suffering tough times in Nevada. Convicted in 1997 in connection with her prostitution ring with charges including pandering and tax evasion, she served 21 months and then headed for the Nevada desert to sell sex legally. But the desert is a dry place and business is the wrong kind of hard. But that may be about to change. Fox News reported last week that San Francisco will vote in November on whether to decriminalize prostitution in the city. If the measure passes, Fleiss could be back in business with a real population base that she is familiar with. That’s got to have her California dreamin’.

[URL="http://inebriatedpress.wordpress.com/2008/07/28/san-francisco-decision-may-bail-out-heidi-fleiss/"]link[/URL]

Harry Ried is probably one of her best customers :lol:

Yes I'm sure if the govt mandated condoms everyone would comply. Not. And I'm sure legal prostitution would put illegal sex workers out of business. Not.

But fight the good fight. In a few years, the guidance counselors at schools will be more than happy to give your daughters "comprehensive"career advice. Nothing wrong with that right?

I cant say im sympathetic. Stop acting like a whore and the cops will stop treating you like one.

[youtube]5x_-IoeSB-A[/youtube]

Carrying condoms just means you're carrying condoms. You can plan to use them with your spouse over a long period of time (how many people do you know that like to buy things in bulk?), or whatever.

Besides they have some other uses as well

http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/174/Fun-with-Condoms

Yes I'm sure if the govt mandated condoms everyone would comply. Not. And I'm sure legal prostitution would put illegal sex workers out of business. Not.

Yeah just like mandating health and safety for food vendors and restaurants hasn't worked, oh wait. And you're right it may not put illegal workers out of business so let's ban diamonds and all the other things that are sometimes obtained from slave labor.

But fight the good fight. In a few years, the guidance counselors at schools will be more than happy to give your daughters "comprehensive"career advice. Nothing wrong with that right?

Because it's impossible for one to happen without the other right.

Well it looks like the 3 condom thing was just a rumor. Good thing to as someone could've be arrested from just getting supplies from one of those bulk retailers.

Last edited:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYsWh3KBWK8[/ame]

first time i saw this was back in the 80's. its was an AIDS program on prime time TV. so mom, dad and the kids saw it

Don't Carry Condoms in D.C. -- You Could Be Charged With Prostitution | Women's Rights | Change.org

Came across this thanks to Reddit.

Think you might get lucky tonight? Well, if you're in D.C., don't bring more than two condoms in your purse, or you could be arrested as a prostitute.

In D.C., police can declare "Prostitution Free Zones" where officers can pick up (I mean, arrest) anyone suspected of sex work. And they've been accused of using carrying three or more condoms as proof of intent to sell sex -- rather than intent to spend the weekend getting jiggy with a guy.

But as RH Reality Check points out, the real danger of this law falls to people who actually are sex workers. It pushes them to abandon safe sex techniques, putting their own health at risk as well as that of the general population. Add to this the fear of arrest or harassment that keeps sex workers from seeking health care, and you have a recipe for disaster. Everybody should know by now that the nation's capital has a rampant problem with HIV/AIDS; this backwards law contributes to its spread (at three times the rate that characterizes a severe epidemic). It's not like you can expect the johns to bring their own rubbers.
Thoughts?

Wow.. Condoms come three to a pack even in convenience stores.. This is a shame. Lotta women going to jail for keeping their "warehouses" safe, lol..
Gross, but hey this rule is unfair to every sexually active citizen in DC, so I have to vote against it.

Forum List

Back