Don't blame me...

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
...I voted for Johnson.

526000_611263378241_546003308_n.jpg

I am not going to support corporatism any longer...Romney and Obama agree on every. single. issue...and unfortunately their position on EVERY SINGLE ISSUE is a push towards tyranny. My conscience and integrity remain clear and intact, respectively. Can you say the same?

Last edited:
...I voted for Johnson.

526000_611263378241_546003308_n.jpg

I am not going to support corportism any longer...Romney and Obama agree on every. single. issue...and unfortunately their position on EVERY SINGLE ISSUE is a push towards tyranny. My conscience and integrity remain clear and intact, respectively. Can you say the same?

An act of political masturbation.

No, I can't. It pains me endlessly to say it, but I voted Romney. I've always voted Libertarian in the past, back to the Browne days, but this time, I'm so disgusted by Obama, I chose the lesser of two evils.

I respect your choice. It's the choice I would have made if I voted in a state that didn't matter. It's the choice I wanted to make but but I can't think of a President more dangerous to libertarian ideals than Obama. Hopefully, Romney will be somewhat less dangerous. We'll see.

Anyway, good on you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back