Don’t Believe Voter Fraud Happens? Here’s Some Examples

When a thread becomes a childish "you said, no I said" rant, it's time to unwatch. Especially when a Billary supporter chips in.

You know a thread fails when the OP's article doesn't list any voter fraud that would've been prevented with voter id laws.

You know reading comprehension is suspect when somebody says something like your post when examples of voter fraud have been provided that would have been prevented with voter ID laws. And no, I am not going back through the thread to hunt them up. But I read them and I posted one of them.

I have yet to see an example of a case that would've been prevented with ID laws in this thread anywhere. You're full of crap.

When a thread becomes a childish "you said, no I said" rant, it's time to unwatch. Especially when a Billary supporter chips in.

You know a thread fails when the OP's article doesn't list any voter fraud that would've been prevented with voter id laws.

You know reading comprehension is suspect when somebody says something like your post when examples of voter fraud have been provided that would have been prevented with voter ID laws. And no, I am not going back through the thread to hunt them up. But I read them and I posted one of them.

I have yet to see an example of a case that would've been prevented with ID laws in this thread anywhere. You're full of crap.

Like I said, a good reading course might help with that.

On the other hand, I have yet to see any of you produce a single example of where somebody legally entitled to vote who was unable to do so because he/she was unable to obtain a photo ID. If Voter ID so disenfranchises people, surely somebody can come up with at least one example? My offer still stands though. if somebody who wants to vote is absolutely unable to afford a voter ID to do so, please send me the name and address and proof of eligibility to vote and I will be more than happy to pay for a photo ID.

Forum List

Back