Don't be on the wrong side of history

Last edited:
Perfect example of why we have to raise taxes on the wealthy.

Sorry, I'm not an employee. I'm an independent contractor.

And I don't mind paying my taxes.

Ya moocher.
I pay all the taxes I'm required to.

But I'm smart enough to pay at least 15+% less than you....lawfully.

Sucker.

Ya moocher.

How is he mooching?

If he doesn't pay in to SS and FICA, what is he mooching? He pays his taxes. He has no opportunity to claim SSD or SSR.......and I'm betting he has a retirement set up that means no governmental involvement.

How is he mooching?

If he doesn't pay in to SS and FICA, what is he mooching? He pays his taxes. He has no opportunity to claim SSD or SSR.......and I'm betting he has a retirement set up that means no governmental involvement.
Fuckin-A right!!

No gubbament cheez for this little black duck.

FWIW, my OASI account is only vetted for a little more than the minimum, which I either won't get or the USD will be so inflated that it's useless.

Last edited:
How is he mooching?

Fuckin-A right!!

As I suspected...

How is he mooching?

Fuckin-A right!!

As I suspected...
what the fuck are you talkin about
YOU are moochin of the government, not him

How is he mooching?

Fuckin-A right!!

As I suspected...

And you proved........what exactly?

That your posts were irrelevant?

Forum List

Back