Don't be Anti-American support the troops

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Ron Paul Leads Military Donations Race » Outside The Beltway | OTBRon Paul is leading all candidates in donations from "current military ... Actually, Beth, most of the comments I have seen from the Ron Paul crowd have ...
www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/2007/10/ron_paul_leads_military_donations_race/ - 51k

YouTube - Ron Paul Grassroots Veterans Day Pledge THISNOVEMBER11TH.COMSupport the candidate that gets the most donations from the troops at ... Please show our active duty and vets what you think about Ron Paul on November 11. ...
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYii42rQ3Q4[/ame] - 84k

Eots? Which is it? We elect our President or some secret Cabal selects him?

the president is indeed selected .the cabal is basically the bilderburgs and the cfr and they have selected Hillary with gilliani to play her kerry...but there is one hope ,that there is a mass awakening to this fact and a overwhelming grassroots movement makes it known and the people rally behind a true statesman like ron paul...ron paul is the only candidate that is not a cfr member

the president is indeed selected .the cabal is basically the bilderburgs and the cfr and they have selected Hillary with gilliani to play her kerry...but there is one hope ,that there is a mass awakening to this fact and a overwhelming grassroots movement makes it known and the people rally behind a true statesman like ron paul...ron paul is the only candidate that is not a cfr member

You amaze me anew. Perhaps we should play the original Star Wars theme here for the great rebels to beat the Evil Empire?

You amaze me anew. Perhaps we should play the original Star Wars theme here for the great rebels to beat the Evil Empire?

that metaphor would not be inappropriate it was how this nation was founded by rebels fighting the imperial empire and it worked..... for a while...why dont you simply do this research the cfr and the bilderburg group who are there members ? how and when they where formed and what their stated agenda is the so called shadow government is only a secret because not many are paying attention

Donations ok,....but in the ratings he just doesn't size up.:lol:

What ratings? The ones that are conducted by landline phone surveys? The ones that wouldn't even include a large portion of potential Ron Paul voters ANYWAY? The ones that only include people who voted in the last Republican primary?

How many people weren't yet old enough to vote then, but will vote for Ron now? A LOT. How about all the people who support RP, but realize that in this busy, tech-savvy time we live in, a land line phone ends up being more of an unneccessary expense, rather than a comodity, and operate their communicative lives via cell phone? How many people who would otherwise vote Democrat, but like Ron better because he is the TRUE anti-war candidate? A fucking LOT. How about the Libertarians? How about the Greens? How about the Constitution party? How about EVERY FUCKING DISENCHANTED VOTER IN THIS COUNTRY, who doesn't want another establishment, media-whored candidate? More than your narrow mind could possibly comprehend. How about the fact that those polls have historically been INACCURATE when compared to the actual physical vote that ensued.

I say this, and I will keep saying it. You don't know SHIT based on the current polls. I would say it speaks VOLUMES that the man who is so demonized and ridiculed has gained almost 10%, 1000 times his original percentage, in the last 2-3 months in even THOSE polls.

And besides those so-called scientific land line polls, i challenge you to show me ANYTHING credible, that would even REMOTELY lead someone to believe he has no chance at all.

Forum List

Back