Don't be afraid

The American people are cowards, KSM is a coward, all according to Holder.

I guess he's the only person he doesn't consider to be a coward.

Unless he's projecting, which is far more likely.

We are cowards. We gave Bush everything he wanted out of fear.
Iraq, Patriot act, being called unamerican, etc.

We're still in Iraq, and ramping up the war in Afghanistan, and the Patriot Act has not only been renewed, it's been expanded.

What's driving that?

We're still in Iraq, and ramping up the war in Afghanistan, and the Patriot Act has not only been renewed, it's been expanded.

What's driving that?

Fear, we did not get over it.

What was it Benjamin franklin said about someone who gives up freedom for security?

What's driving that?

Fear, we did not get over it.

What was it Benjamin franklin said about someone who gives up freedom for security?
Ironic that you're not seeing any of that today.

Last I checked, Obama is the President and has a super majority Democrat Congress in his pocket.

But, nice to see it's still consistently convenient to evoke
sigpic18621_3.gif
as much and as soon as possible.

You said me too.

Your clairty in writing is apparently lacking.

Pretty funny though thinking I will get upset about an anonymous BB poster insulting me.
Heck I have been insulted to my face by professionals and came back with Yes Sir!

Last edited:
Ahh a leader. The question is where we are led.
Hitler was a great leader. However he led his people to hell.
Look where our finiancial leaders have led us.

You said me too.
Yes, stupid. Like yourself, I agree with Holder that YOU are a coward. Hence the "me too."

Can you not read and comprehend any better than this? I understand my composition and education is far beyond yours, but really -- try to keep up.

You said me too.
Yes, stupid. Like yourself, I agree with Holder that YOU are a coward. Hence the "me too."

Can you not read and comprehend any better than this? I understand my composition and education is far beyond yours, but really -- try to keep up.
Wow. Someone left the gate to the stupid farm unattended this morning. The inanity on USMB today is amazing. Or, Soros must have made a call for increased pollution with ramped up stupidity.

You said me too.

Wow. Someone left the gate to the stupid farm unattended this morning. The inanity on USMB today is amazing. Or, Soros must have made a call for increased pollution with ramped up stupidity.

It is after all a political board, so why expect intelligence?

It is after all a political board, so why expect intelligence?
No one really does. This is why no one's surprised at you.

"I'm not scared of what Khalid Sheikh Mohammed has to say at trial," Holder said. "And no one else needs to be afraid either."
"I have every confidence that the nation and the world will see him for the coward that he is," Holder said.

Holder: 'I'm Not Scared Of What Khalid Sheikh Mohammed Has To Say' | TPM LiveWire

Holder should not be afraid of what KSM has to say because:

1- They are in the process of selecting a federal "judge" who he is a zionist and who is well trained in the art of pretending to extend defendants due process of law;

2- The "Judge" will tell KSM that the government is not on trial.

3- Any adverse information that could possibly be disclosed will be suppressed by the "judge" because it is protected by the "State Secret Protection Act"

4- After getting a Moscow Show Trial KSM will be promptly executed.

Forum List

Back