Don't ask, Don't tell, over in two days - GOP Furious

Since the order not to ask and not to tell has been scrapped it follows that the Military can ask and can tell. Would the sissies be offended if the Drill Instructors asked homosexual and hetrosexual recruits to identify their sexual orientation? We wouldn't want the special (male) recruits to be offended by a photo of a nakid woman or discussion about male-female relationships would we?

Gay male recruits have always been subjected to that type of discussion about heterosexual relationships. Under DADT they have been restricted from talking about their own relationships

Now they can

Homophobes actually think there will be circle jerk sessions or guys running around nude or some damn thing.

Hey old homophobic jerks....stfu and thank that gay service member for making it possible for you to be a homophobic jerk here in the United States of America.

This is my all time favorite. It has to be a Republican. Well, at least they're honest and this probably represents the majority of the Republican base. In fact, I'm sure it does. They are 90% white.

LC45 Sep 20, 2011 9:34:32 PM
Sad...to allow such trashy behavior to go unpunished......dammed mulatto half breed president we have.......

Gotta keep that white race pure.

If that idiot represents all Republicans, then I suppose this represents you:

SHOOTOFFICERS3152003frontpage.gif

...and it really wouldn't surprise me to find out you agree with that.

I'm pretty sure that represents Republicans too. They cheered when it was announced how many Americans Rick Perry had killed. They cheered when they thought a young man was dying. Some even shouted, "Let him die". They cheer when Americans don't have health care. They cheer when Americans don't have jobs. They cheer for all the wrong things.

Since the order not to ask and not to tell has been scrapped it follows that the Military can ask and can tell. Would the sissies be offended if the Drill Instructors asked homosexual and hetrosexual recruits to identify their sexual orientation? We wouldn't want the special (male) recruits to be offended by a photo of a nakid woman or discussion about male-female relationships would we?

Gay male recruits have always been subjected to that type of discussion about heterosexual relationships. Under DADT they have been restricted from talking about their own relationships

Now they can

Ah, payback rears (pardon the pun) it's ugly head in the liberal mind. The deal is that sodomites have always been able to keep their special secret hidden in the Military. Now, thanks to a federal order, they can (be forced to?) come out of the closet. It's only fair to hetros that the more risky form of sexual behavior be brought out into the open for everyone to discuss.
You DO know that heterosexual couples sometimes practice anal sex also, don't you? The more active and creative couples, anyway.

It's not just for homosexuals. ; )

Now they can

Homophobes actually think there will be circle jerk sessions or guys running around nude or some damn thing.

Hey old homophobic jerks....stfu and thank that gay service member for making it possible for you to be a homophobic jerk here in the United States of America.

I'm thinking tickle fights and frilly undies

Homosex often results in bloody body parts that were never intended for sexual relationship. The left desperately hoped that the AIDS epidemic would spread to the hetro community but it never did happen except in rare instances and by blood transfusions donated by AIDs infected people. Now it's open house in the Military with all those ass holes running around. If homos were honest they would quit slinking around and "say it now we're HIV Pos and proud".

Some such sex occurs among the homosexual population, as it does among the heterosexual population. Those who are into pain should be avoided.

So, whitehall, you heterosexual pervert, I advise you to stop fascinating about the pain and blood. Your fascination with it all indicates you are an emotionally ill person. I hope you are not hurting anyone.

This is my all time favorite. It has to be a Republican. Well, at least they're honest and this probably represents the majority of the Republican base. In fact, I'm sure it does. They are 90% white.

LC45 Sep 20, 2011 9:34:32 PM
Sad...to allow such trashy behavior to go unpunished......dammed mulatto half breed president we have.......

Gotta keep that white race pure.

If that idiot represents all Republicans, then I suppose this represents you:

SHOOTOFFICERS3152003frontpage.gif

...and it really wouldn't surprise me to find out you agree with that.

I'm pretty sure that represents Republicans too.
Only to idiots with no grasp on reality.

Example: You.

Forum List

Back