Don't Ask, Don't Tell: Gets it in bung hole!!!

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
Seems McCain is opposed to gay in the military after having his own assed owned by the NVA. But this raises an important issue in gay blade training. If we waterboard troops to know what POW treatment by the enemy is like, why aren't they all getting a good rod reaming so they know what that is like, because we know the enemy uses that tactic, just like we have done on terrorists.

Opinions

Directly challenging the Pentagon's top leadership, Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain on Thursday snubbed a military study on gays as flawed and said letting gays serve openly would be dangerous in a time of war.

McCain's opposition foreshadows the upcoming Senate debate on a bill that would overturn the 1993 "don't ask, don't tell" law, which bans gays from serving openly in the service.

McCain calls study on gays in military flawed - Politics - More politics - msnbc.com

McCain is a bigot, period.

Opposing allowing gays to serve in the military can only be an expression of bigotry at this point.
There is no other reason left.

Opposing allowing gays to serve in the military can only be an expression of bigotry at this point.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh... logistics, morale, billeting, etc... those have NOTHING to do with it :rolleyes:

As has been proven by many militaries around the world, and has been proven by our own, no,
nothing to do with it. Irrational bigotry is the only explanation for why anyone would oppose it now.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh... logistics, morale, billeting, etc... those have NOTHING to do with it :rolleyes:

As has been proven by many militaries around the world, and has been proven by our own, no,
nothing to do with it. Irrational bigotry is the only explanation for why anyone would oppose it now.

Ain't been proven.. even by the other inferior militaries who allow homosexuals to serve

It is the only 'explanation' that your inferior mental capacity wants to understand

I assume he was a hetero at some point, but the POW ass reaming he got probably still is a thorn in his butt, and bases his secret opinion on that, which he hated. He never says why the study is flawed? Just flawed.

Last edited:
Seems McCain is opposed to gay in the military after having his own assed owned by the NVA. But this raises an important issue in gay blade training. If we waterboard troops to know what POW treatment by the enemy is like, why aren't they all getting a good rod reaming so they know what that is like, because we know the enemy uses that tactic, just like we have done on terrorists.

Opinions

Directly challenging the Pentagon's top leadership, Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain on Thursday snubbed a military study on gays as flawed and said letting gays serve openly would be dangerous in a time of war.

McCain's opposition foreshadows the upcoming Senate debate on a bill that would overturn the 1993 "don't ask, don't tell" law, which bans gays from serving openly in the service.

McCain calls study on gays in military flawed - Politics - More politics - msnbc.com

while i think mccain has decided to pander to wackos and he isn't half the person he was in 2000, i still don't see the point in approaching the issue the way you are.

sorry..

Opinions

while i think mccain has decided to pander to wackos and he isn't half the person he was in 2000, i still don't see the point in approaching the issue the way you are.

sorry..

Well put yourself in McCain's tortured boots, bent over and taking it in the ass. Now McCain isn't an isolated case, if you are a POW your going to get reamed. My point is that the military finds it important enough to water board troops for POW training, so why not ass ream as part of the general training? That way a troop won't break down and tell everything he knows like War Hero McCain did. Such a travesty, yet that is part of being a troop if caught by America or the enemy. If the guy was gay, the torture wouldn't work.

In any event, gays are part of life and the military needs to suck it up. Actually, don't ask, don't tell makes sense, as long as no one knows, no one cares. Why would a gay have to tell anyone his business, not that he should have to hide it either, if it was found out.

McCain is a war hero. Are you?

yes, he was a war hero. which doesn't excuse his disgusting pandering to rightwingnuts.

Not 'was'... 'is'. And, he is perfectly entitled to his view just as you are to yours. The military is such a unique organization - we ask so much of these people - it seems to me that, unless you have served within it, your opinion is of no real relevance (and I include my own personal opinion in that)... let them decide for themselves.

McCain is a war hero. Are you?

yes, he was a war hero. which doesn't excuse his disgusting pandering to rightwingnuts.

Not 'was'... 'is'. And, he is perfectly entitled to his view just as you are to yours. The military is such a unique organization - we ask so much of these people - it seems to me that, unless you have served within it, your opinion is of no real relevance (and I include my own personal opinion in that)... let them decide for themselves.

A new Pentagon report suggesting the U.S. military’s effectiveness would not be harmed by openly gay men and women serving should trigger the quick demise of the existing "don’t ask, don’t tell" policy, Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.) said.

Kerry, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, told POLITICO’s Arena that opponents of lifting "don't ask" have run out of excuses.
Hill Dems: Repeal 'don't ask, don't tell' now - David Mark - POLITICO.com

Need to point out here for the sake of being real...........the pro-openly gay contingent on this thread are either feminist bulldogs or bonafide limpwristers.

Go surf the web and find out what most soldiers think about being in a trench with somebody who might jump in and say, "Well.........Hi there!!!"

Need to point out here for the sake of being real...........the pro-openly gay contingent on this thread are either feminist bulldogs or bonafide limpwristers.

Go surf the web and find out what most soldiers think about being in a trench with somebody who might jump in and say, "Well.........Hi there!!!"

And I think youre insecure.

So liberals support the troops, if they are gay.

If a gay gets killed on the front line will that become gay bashing?

Will the military start wearing red ribbons for AIDS?

Will pink be the new camoflage?

Lolololol.

And I think youre insecure.

And probably a cowardly little guy that likes butt screwing females.

Forum List

Back