Don't Ask Dems What They Really Think Same Sex Marriage

Bonnie said:
LOL you do have a point regarding Billary, but that aside it doesn't matter what Bill lied about.. he still perjured himself under oath as a sitting president. And the media had no right to be dismissive of that, it's not their job to do that only thier job to report what is happening, not shape opinion.

Hee hee hee. Okay, I see what you're saying, Bonnie, although I don't remember thinking that the media was dismissive about his lying.

no1tovote4 said:
There are people actually in prison for perjuring themselves during a sexual harrassment trial. The disregard he and the Dems who supported him showed for our Justice system is unfathomable. This attempt to disregard it because it was about sex is simply ideological forgiveness because they wish to be defined as the good guys. The little guy goes to jail while the powerful walk away, I thought the Dems were always on the side of the little guy. What hypocrisy you ask? It is clear.

Okay, so that's what you meant by hypocrisy. Alright. Well, I just don't see his lie as a big deal.

If you found out that Bush exaggerated the intelligence so that we would go into Iraq, how would that change your assessment of him? Do you think, as a Bush supporter, you would be more forgiving of him than if he were a democrat?

Yeah, I know what integrity is. And there isn't very much integrity in being a drunk who crashes his car into a light pole. There isn't very much integrity in graduating college with a "C" = didn't even try grade point average. And there isn't any integrity in running a business your dad GAVE to you into bankruptcy. Please.

And yeah, I'd like you to present one shred of proof that Clinton "told the American people they should be ashamed for expecting integrity in the president." Give me a break.

And Bonnie, the media didn't dismiss Bill's perjury. They spread the story all over every news channel, newspaper and magazine all over the world for over two and a half years. Nobody dismissed it. Haha, except for the grand jury that aquitted Bill of any crime in his impeachment hearings.

Noone should have asked Bill that question anyway. It was an investigation into the sexual harrassment of that other chick, not the consensual blowjob he got from Monica Lewinski. And under Bill's own personal definition of intercourse, he DIDN'T have sex with Monica. Fellatio isn't sex. So he didn't even lie under oath!

The poor guy wasn't getting any at home. And then a young intern comes into his office and flashes him her thong! The poor guy was trapped!

ProudDem said:
Hee hee hee. Okay, I see what you're saying, Bonnie, although I don't remember thinking that the media was dismissive about his lying.

Beleive it or not I actully kind of like Clinton when he's Joe citizen, and not opening his mouth about the president in office now which as a courtesy he should not, and was done for him by Bush Senior. I don't care what he does in his private life but I did care when he was president.

Yeah, read his so called "Apology"

So if I do a search on google for "Clinton apology integrity" you think I will find that quote?

I on the other hand, think what happens in the lives of the people who are our leaders have a huge effect on who they are and how they will lead.

Okay.

And why on earth would it be easy for you to say that you would cheat on your husband if you felt unloved while in a loved marriage? That makes no sense whatsoever. You made promises to him as he did to you to stick together through thick and thin regardless. You don't just toss that asside because things get tough.

Besides, did you ever think that maybe Clinton was feeling "unloved" in his marriage was because he has been cheating on his wife since the beginning? Did you ever think that maybe it was his fault? Im not saying the queen b**** isn't at all responsible. But there is no logical reason to choose his side over hers when they are both scum bags.

LMAO! That last sentence is priceless. I do have varying levels of disgust towards scum bags. For example, I dislike Karl Rove more than I dislike Bush. ;)

What I meant about it being easy for me to make that statement was because I have no idea what it would be like to be in that position. Thus, I was saying that it's easy for me to make a statement without really thinking of how I would truly react in that circumstance. That's all. My fidelity in my marriage isn't something I think about much because I never doubt it.

Sure, that could be the reason he felt unloved, but it also could be because Hillary has treated him like $hit and had ignored him physically for years (which happens regularly in marriages). If that was the case, I find his act much more forgivable. But again, since it doesn't affect me personally, it's hard for me to be that judgmental on him.

CSM said:
For me, the whole Clinton thing was about the abuse of power, lack of integrity, and the hypocricy of a commander in chief. It had nothing to do with the sex.

I agree. He cheated, fine. My problem all along was, he's the president, stand up and admit what happened instead of hiding behind lies and half truths.

Forum List

Back