Don´t allow your children to play Stardew Valley, it allows gay marriage!

ThankU4votingTrump

Jan 23, 2017
Walworth, WI
Sleeper Hit "Stardew Valley" Offers Farming, Crafting—And Same-Sex Marriage

I was considering purchasing this new game as a gift for my little brother it appeared to be wholesome. It had farming which is good honest work as you inherit your Grandfathers farm to rebuild. Also in the game the player courts a future spouse that you select from the town. It seemed at first that this would be an excellent gift. Then I read further and there is an inter-racial couple as part of the townspeople! Well this certainly isn't a game I would give as a gift! I read further to see what other evils may be lurking in the game and I then I find that it allows the player to select a marriage partner from the same gender! I am so shocked they are allowed to sell this game at all now! I urge all good Christians not to purchase this evil game!

stardew-declare-1459366165.jpg

Yes. We all know millions of kids per year are forced to turn gay by board games. I think they are putting some sort of drug in the game pieces that give players boners every time another boy comes in the room.

I was considering purchasing this new game as a gift for my little brother it appeared to be wholesome. It had farming which is good honest work as you inherit your Grandfathers farm to rebuild. Also in the game the player courts a future spouse that you select from the town. It seemed at first that this would be an excellent gift. Then I read further and there is an inter-racial couple as part of the townspeople! Well this certainly isn't a game I would give as a gift! I read further to see what other evils may be lurking in the game and I then I find that it allows the player to select a marriage partner from the same gender! I am so shocked they are allowed to sell this game at all now! I urge all good Christians not to purchase this evil game!

Ever play Fable!?!

You can have gay sex with a male prostitute in Fable 3... Also gay themes in video games date back further than you believe and you might have played a few...

The same goes for Elder Scroll Online. I laughed as hard as my son did, when he showed me.

OMG!!!.....
Not to mention it could also allow both same sex marriage and interracial marriage at the same time.
OMG!!!.....your shitting me?.....
No, just look for yourself! Google it. Sodomites and race mixers are turning America children into French people.
they are turning them into french people?.....holy shit no wonder little billy next door was speaking french....OMG!!....

Oh no what will they do?

Games that have killing = fine
Games that have gay marriage = bad.

Get real dude.

OMG!!!.....
Not to mention it could also allow both same sex marriage and interracial marriage at the same time.
No, just look for yourself! Google it. Sodomites and race mixers are turning America children into French people.
they are turning them into french people?.....holy shit no wonder little billy next door was speaking french....OMG!!....

But was he asking other children to play hide the baguette?

OMG!!!.....

But was he asking other children to play hide the baguette?
i dont know about that.....all the little girls were over at his place.....he was having a good time....those french guys....

Oh no what will they do?

Get real dude.
So, what´s next? Video games where kids rape farm animals for points?
beastiality.gif

Oh no what will they do?

Get real dude.
beastiality.gif

Well, at least we know what you think about.

Gay marriage is legal. Fucking farm animals isn't.

Oh no what will they do?

Get real dude.
beastiality.gif

Then why do homosexuals only eat pork if the pig is sitting on it´s face?

Oh no what will they do?

Get real dude.
beastiality.gif

Then why do homosexuals only eat pork if the pig is sitting on it´s face?

Right....

Forum List

Back