Don't agree with Bush Tax Cuts?

S

Survalli

Dont agree with Bush Tax Cuts?

Send Bush a Message!

You tell him you dont agree with his tax cuts that are hurting our economy and creating debt!

Send him a message by visiting WWW.IRS.GOV and send the government back your Tax Cut! Thats right! show him who is boss. Stick it to the man. Dont let him get away with giving you a hand out while others starve. Tell'em I sent ya!

Originally posted by Survalli

Send Bush a Message!

You tell him you dont agree with his tax cuts that are hurting our economy and creating debt!

Send him a message by visiting WWW.IRS.GOV and send the government back your Tax Cut! Thats right! show him who is boss. Stick it to the man. Dont let him get away with giving you a hand out while others starve. Tell'em I sent ya!

"Hi I'm an Idiot, go do something idiotic, and when you're done, tell them an idiot motivated you to do it."

Ok. we're on it.

Send Bush a Message!

Did you send back your tax cut? Did you "stick it to the man"? LMAO!! You're funny!
Actually, our tax breaks helped our business hire 5 unemployed people. Hmmm, wonder if that helped the economy. :D

It's very true though. On your 1040, there's a line showing how much you overpaid - and right below it, it asks how much you want refunded to you. Every Democrat who complains about the deficit should be putting a big fat 0 in that line for the sake of their Government.

This is the dumbest thing iver ever heard. The economy has shown the best growth in over 30 years. Unemployment is the lowest it has been in a long time. 300,000 new jobs have been created from Jan to MArch. Yea those tax cuts sure aint working. I suggest you give me your cut because you obviously dont want it.

In actuality, the tax cuts in the form of "rebates" that we have seen in the past few years were not as advertised. -They were ADVANCES.

I am not sure if that applies here or not.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
It's very true though. On your 1040, there's a line showing how much you overpaid - and right below it, it asks how much you want refunded to you. Every Democrat who complains about the deficit should be putting a big fat 0 in that line for the sake of their Government.

actually I dont think the idea is dumb at all, and I hope when Bush debates Kerry over the tax cuts, that Bush offers to give Kerry a stamp and an envelope to mail his refund in with.

actually I dont think the idea is dumb at all, and I hope when Bush debates Kerry over the tax cuts, that Bush offers to give Kerry a stamp and an envelope to mail his refund in with.
I took your original post as a humorous mock on the bleeding liberals! I've said it before, I want to see Kerry's taxes to see if he claimed all his deductions and how much he ultimately paid. Seems hypocritical for him to rail against Bush for the tax cuts and then take advantage of them!

I'm with ya bro (or sis).

In hindsight now i see what your attempt was. Perhaps a [sarcasm][/sarcasm] label would be more helpful next time, lol.

Send Bush a Message!

Never!!! The thing that you aren't realising about the tax cuts is that they are really helping people like us average joe's(or janes). We recieved a huge tax return this year and do you know what it is paying for? My husband and I are using this tax return to but a home. We are in the process right now of inspectors,earnest money,closing costs and so on. Our tax return is paying for all of it. This tax return being so large is why we are able to pay for it. We have 2 kids-do they not deserve a home,a yard ,a street to play on because you feel We should be sending our hard earned money to the gov for wasteful spending? No way-I want my house and I am sick of waiting. The child tax credits and basic cuts have helped people like us-wether you want to believe it or not. Granted, gov spending is out of control at times,but let's not blame this all on Bush. Congress approves of this spending and then the Dem's want to cover it up and blame it on Bush. Even without the war,9-11 cost this country more than one thinks. The war on terrror which is necessary is also costing a lot of money. We did pay some taxes this year and I have no problem with that. But what we got back is ours is why should the government keep it. I will gladly hand it over to be spent on our troops and military. Tax cuts are not what put us in the hole,9-11 is. Place blame where it lies-with the radical Muslims.

Forum List

Back