Don't Adjust Your Screen, You're reading this Correct: Man revenge rapes son’s rapist

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Man revenge rapes son’s rapist - RT Top Stories

An Azerbaijani man has come up with an unorthodox way of getting even with a pedophile who raped his son. He tracked down the rapist, sexually assaulted him on camera, and distributed the footage.

The story began in October 2009 when a 17-year-old Garadag district-dweller lured an unsuspecting eight-year-old boy into his KamAZ truck, beat him up and raped him. A passerby then got into the truck and threatened to make the boy’s misery public, and then raped the boy himself.

Learning about the crime, the victim’s father, along with a group of relatives, tracked down the first rapist and revenge-raped him – all the while filming the event on a camera phone.

The footage was then distributed throughout the Azeri capital, which was how the police learned about the story. Now, both rapists and the vigilante are in custody facing charges of “sexual offences against minors” and “group sexual offence conducted with prior collusion”.

Discuss.

Mkay.

Though let me take a minute to say...ifyou are going to commit a heinous crime...it's probably best not to film yourself doing it. In any culture.

Mkay.

Though let me take a minute to say...ifyou are going to commit a heinous crime...it's probably best not to film yourself doing it. In any culture.

It was their intention to film it and distribute it. They wanted people to see this happen to the guy.

As I said. Moronic.

Of course what do you expect of ppl who describe their brutal conquest of half the world as "peaceful" and the joyful submission of ppl who just really appreciated them?

In other news - Larry Craig just moved to Azerbaijan....he likes their wide stance on rape.

Forum List

Back