Donovan McNabb Not Black Enough

As a lifelong diehard Eagles fan, I have to give McNabb credit for not blowing his stack on that topic, as many times as it's been mentioned in his career. He was more burned about T.O. saying #5 "got sick in the SuperBowl." I'm sure Donnie Mac was secretly disappointed to see Hopkins dominate the fight last night, though.

Stop the Black-on-Black Hateration :: American Renaissance News[/url]

Wow, I'm glad the white supremacist rag ARN is concerned over the Bernard Hopkins/Donavan McNabb feud. I see they took time from peddling their phony Christian Identity bullshit to comment on this.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it got about two days worth of coverage last week on the Philly DN site. Hopkins ran his mouth, and McNabb issued a bland statement 3 days later through his agent on Monday or Tuesday, I think. Mac's dad should've sounded off about this "crime." lol

Wow, I'm glad the white supremacist rag ARN is concerned over the Bernard Hopkins/Donavan McNabb feud. I see they took time from peddling their phony Christian Identity bullshit to comment on this.

It sounds like you're very well tutored on "ARN".

Um, what is "ARN"?

That's the synonym for dingleberries and American Renaissance News and its subscribers.

Drama just seems to find McNabb somehow...always has, probably always will for some reason.

He lives here in Arizona and someone even defaced his lawn here a couple of years ago. His neighbors were more outspoken about it than McNabb.

As a lifelong diehard Eagles fan, I have to give McNabb credit for not blowing his stack on that topic, as many times as it's been mentioned in his career. He was more burned about T.O. saying #5 "got sick in the SuperBowl." I'm sure Donnie Mac was secretly disappointed to see Hopkins dominate the fight last night, though.

I was hoping my boys would get Vick.

Andy Reid, despite finding a new way to lose big games every year, has the golden touch when it comes to QBs. There is no way I would want to give up Kolb, though. I have this feeling that Kolb will not be anywhere near as good in AZ or anywhere else than he would be in Philly. He's had some subpar games, but also has been the NFC Offensive player of the week twice in 6 starts- not bad for a guy with absolutely zero starting experience. Kolb was robbed of his opportunity last year. I like Vick, but he can be hurt on any given play behind that line, especially now with a rookie slated to guard his blind side.
I wish nothing but the best for Vick, Kolb, and McNabb, wherever they end up.

Andy Reid, despite finding a new way to lose big games every year, has the golden touch when it comes to QBs. There is no way I would want to give up Kolb, though. I have this feeling that Kolb will not be anywhere near as good in AZ or anywhere else than he would be in Philly. He's had some subpar games, but also has been the NFC Offensive player of the week twice in 6 starts- not bad for a guy with absolutely zero starting experience. Kolb was robbed of his opportunity last year. I like Vick, but he can be hurt on any given play behind that line, especially now with a rookie slated to guard his blind side.
I wish nothing but the best for Vick, Kolb, and McNabb, wherever they end up.

If Kolb comes here to Phoenix he will be the most sacked QB in the NFL next year. The O line stinks and they didn't address it. They are waiting for free agency, but the Bidwells are cheap.

Forum List

Back