Donors losing enthusiasm for Papa Obama- why would that be ?

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
Donors losing enthusiasm for Papa Obama- why would that be :eusa_whistle:

The New York Times report that a Denver fundraiser yesterday afternoon ended up less than 80% of capacity:

According to today’s White House pooler, the New York Times‘s Peter Baker, “The crowd was obviously supportive and glad to see him, though the room at times felt a little flat and Potus seemed a little tired after a long day that’s not even close to being over.” (The president has two more fundraisers tonight in Los Angeles.)

Moreover, the campaign announced that the president “[would] headline a reception for 700 at the Hyatt Regency Denver at the Colorado Convention Center. General admission tickets started at $500 apiece, though a selected number of Gen44 and Grassroots tickets were available for $250.”

The campaign now says, according to the pooler, that only 550 people showed up.

Even Boston?

According to the Boston Globe

The number of Massachusetts supporters contributing the maximum to President Obama’s campaign fund has plunged nearly 50 percent compared with his 2008 fledgling run, reflecting a sharp drop in enthusiasm after the president’s first term.

The decline has forced Democrats to make up the difference with bigger contributions from fewer donors. Cash from an elite corps of Massachusetts backers has gushed into the Democratic National Committee, which has much higher contribution limits than the Obama campaign.

titanicobama-bidentopoworld.jpg

uhm, maybe its because O'Bozo has no accomplishments to boast about,,well except his accomplishment of eating 874 dogs when he lived in the huts of africa and never threw up any hair balls.

No accomplishments and Obama wants to take more of their income. I would rather billionaire income go direct into the economy and create jobs and more tax revenue.

Problem with these articles is it's difficult to tell how much is fact and how much is spin. I wouldn't be surprised if Obama is losing support.

Maybe it's just me but I think the Media's been treating him differently lately. Like, they've actually asked him a few tough questions. Very odd.

Problem with these articles is it's difficult to tell how much is fact and how much is spin. I wouldn't be surprised if Obama is losing support.

Maybe it's just me but I think the Media's been treating him differently lately. Like, they've actually asked him a few tough questions. Very odd.

I hear you

But they will prop up him as best as they can
as it gets closer to the election

One has to wonder what "October Surprise" the press will try to pull on Romney?

Probably, at the rate the MSM is going
he wouldn't take a nap during nap time in preschool

:eusa_angel:

I hear you

Their problem is they cant get anything to stick to Romney. They are going to have to resort to Mormon bashing. Of course, Obama wont do that directly. His surrogates will have to do give him deniability. And if they choose to go down that path, they are in serious problems.

I hear you

Their problem is they cant get anything to stick to Romney. They are going to have to resort to Mormon bashing. Of course, Obama wont do that directly. His surrogates will have to do give him deniability. And if they choose to go down that path, they are in serious problems.

There has been a little of that already
However, I do believe the recent MSM concern of Rev Wright
was more of a reminder that they won't be able to pursue Mormon bashing as much
as they would like to ....

Really, if they want to compare churches
then go for it

Forum List

Back