Donny T verbally bitch-slaps the nutless Roger Goodell and the NFL...stay tuned

tRumputin is trash and has the trashiest of Americans support. No person of good conscience would support or speak favorably of him.
Yeah, it's just terrible to have peace and prosperity.

You had more peace and more prosperity under Obama. Trump is tearing down everything Obama did, including the economy.

The debt is skyrocketing, and the budget deficit is the highest in history. Job creation is slowing. The stock market has stalled, real wages are falling for working Americans and health care insurance premiums are rising faster than they have since Obamacare came into force.
That's an outright lie.

71 people shot in Chicago alone last weekend, none by cops. I think your "police brutality" and so called "peaceful protests" are a pile of leftist bullshit.

Since the protests are ALL about race, your post begs the question, "How many of those shot were Black?"

Punkass bitches in the NFL complain about how 60% of people in Prison are Black. Let's extrapolate -- How many of the 71 (it was more than that) shot were Black?

Unless, according to dimocrap SCUM, shooting people is no longer illegal.

And, OBTW.......... How many arrests have been made??

Take a guess, dimocrap SCUM.

No Arrests in Chicago Weekend Shootings of 74 People: Cops

People wanna protest, go for it.

But don't spit in the faces of the people who Fought and Died to give you the RIGHT to protest.

And yes, dimocrap FILTH, it IS spitting in their faces. I know because I'm one of them.

I am a vet, and I fully understand that kneeling during the anthem is protected protest.

Don't like it, scum, move to Iran.

Trump has done more for the American people in a year and a half than Obungo ever dreamed of accomplishing. Record employment of minorities. Tax break. Peace with N. Korea and Iran is next. No wonder demonrats call him a racist. That's all they have. Pitiful.

There was record employment for minorities under Obama. Minority employment has SLOWED under Trump. Once again Donnie takes credit for Obsma’s Work, and idiots like you believe him.

Trump Takes Undue Credit on Black Unemployment - FactCheck.org

The tax break did little for poor working people. Nothing really.

There is no peace with North Korea. They met, made promises to Trump, gave him some remains of US soldiers and went right back to building their nukes. Just like they always do.

I don’t want to trivialize the importance to families of getting to bury their loved ones, or the peace that will bring them, but in real terms, it’s a meaningless feel good gesture to the safety and security of the world going forward.

It will also take years to do DNA testing on the remains to determine who they belong to. The boxes contain fragments from multiple donors so each piece has to be individually tested.

'Over policing" is a true problem in America, and so is "covering for the cops"
71 people shot in Chicago alone last weekend. How many of those were shot by cops, Jake?
You don't know? Then go look and tell us.
Twenty people stabbed or shot in the UK all week. There is an example of appropriate policing.
Why can't you tell us how many of those 71 last weekend were shot by cops? None. Democrats are total FAIL.

Trump has done more for the American people in a year and a half than Obungo ever dreamed of accomplishing. Record employment of minorities. Tax break. Peace with N. Korea and Iran is next. No wonder demonrats call him a racist. That's all they have. Pitiful.

There was record employment for minorities under Obama. Minority employment has SLOWED under Trump. Once again Donnie takes credit for Obsma’s Work, and idiots like you believe him.

Trump Takes Undue Credit on Black Unemployment - FactCheck.org

There is no peace with North Korea. They met, made promises to Trump, gave him some remains of US soldiers and went right back to building their nukes. Just like they always do.

I don’t want to trivialize the importance to families of getting to bury their loved ones, or the peace that will bring them, but in real terms, it’s a meaningless feel good gesture to the safety and security of the world going forward.

It will also take years to do DNA testing on the remains to determine who they belong to. The boxes contain fragments from multiple donors so each piece has to be individually tested.
You're a liar.

Twitter
How fucking cool it is to have a President who will call unAmerican filth out on their bullshit. I LOVE IT!
The battle will rage on as Goodell sits on his hands scared to act in favor of the folks stacking his bank account.
I suspect good Americans will not support the NFL this season and their numbers will continue the sharp decline. Hahaha
GET EM DONNY!

Just remember that when the black man wore a brown suit, it was unpresidential.

DRAGON LADY Trump Takes Undue Credit on Black Unemployment - FactCheck.org

BS FILTER You're a liar.
JAKESTARKEY You are the liar, BS Filter. The facts beat the lies down.

Forum List

Back