Donny does Dublin

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Seriously , there is no excuse for this level of idiocy. There must be adults in the room ? Leo deserves an Oscar for not laughing out loud.

What's the issue? Who is storming Ireland's "border," btw? I thought it was an island. Are they rowing over from Scotland or what?

Last edited:
62233406_3090336417720707_6835256541084385280_n.jpg

What's the issue? Who is storming Ireland's "border," btw? I thought it was an island. Are they rowing over from Scotland or what?
My God are you a dingbat. I thank God my son isn't going to public schools in the US.

It's a legitimate question. What exactly was Trump talking about? Since you're so much more intelligent than everyone else why don't you enlighten us

My God are you a dingbat. I thank God my son isn't going to public schools in the US.

It's a legitimate question. What exactly was Trump talking about? Since you're so much more intelligent than everyone else why don't you enlighten us
As a mod you are doubtless not totally bereft of intellect (just kidding), so in that spirit I ask you if people cannot move illegally onto the territory of an island. Greece for example had it's borders stormed during Frau Merkel's invite to shitholers not four years ago, and almost all stormed by sea.

BTW, I am certainly not more intelligent than "everyone else", but often find myself so on these threads.

Forum List

Back