Donna Brazile wrote a tell-all, exposing how Hillary and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz controlled the DNC

Clinton is a criminal and not worthy of public office

-Geaux
---

Authored by Donna Brazille, former interim chair of the Democratic National Committee, originally published in Politico.

"When I was asked to run the Democratic Party after the Russians hacked our emails, I stumbled onto a shocking truth about the Clinton campaign."

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC

Before I called Bernie Sanders, I lit a candle in my living room and put on some gospel music. I wanted to center myself for what I knew would be an emotional phone call.

I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested. I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier, based on the leaked emails. But who knew if some of them might have been forged? I needed to have solid proof, and so did Bernie.

So I followed the money. My predecessor, Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, had not been the most active chair in fundraising at a time when President Barack Obama’s neglect had left the party in significant debt. As Hillary’s campaign gained momentum, she resolved the party’s debt and put it on a starvation diet. It had become dependent on her campaign for survival, for which she expected to wield control of its operations.

Debbie was not a good manager. She hadn’t been very interested in controlling the party—she let Clinton’s headquarters in Brooklyn do as it desired so she didn’t have to inform the party officers how bad the situation was. How much control Brooklyn had and for how long was still something I had been trying to uncover for the last few weeks.

By September 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart.

"A Shocking Truth": Donna Brazille Accuses Clinton Campaign Of "Rigging" Primary

Never Trumpers should be pissed about this. If entitled Her Thighness Clinton had not cheated and colluded to screw over Sanders, he may have defeated Mr Trump in the election. But, because of Clinton, we will never know

-Geaux

-Geaux
---

Authored by Donna Brazille, former interim chair of the Democratic National Committee, originally published in Politico.

"When I was asked to run the Democratic Party after the Russians hacked our emails, I stumbled onto a shocking truth about the Clinton campaign."

Before I called Bernie Sanders, I lit a candle in my living room and put on some gospel music. I wanted to center myself for what I knew would be an emotional phone call.

I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested. I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier, based on the leaked emails. But who knew if some of them might have been forged? I needed to have solid proof, and so did Bernie.

So I followed the money. My predecessor, Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, had not been the most active chair in fundraising at a time when President Barack Obama’s neglect had left the party in significant debt. As Hillary’s campaign gained momentum, she resolved the party’s debt and put it on a starvation diet. It had become dependent on her campaign for survival, for which she expected to wield control of its operations.

Debbie was not a good manager. She hadn’t been very interested in controlling the party—she let Clinton’s headquarters in Brooklyn do as it desired so she didn’t have to inform the party officers how bad the situation was. Ho

w much control Brooklyn had and for how long was still something I had been trying to uncover for the last few weeks.

By September 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart.

"A Shocking Truth": Donna Brazille Accuses Clinton Campaign Of "Rigging" Primary

Seriously? She had to investigate what was blatantly done in full view of the public?

-Geaux
---

Debbie was not a good manager. She hadn’t been very interested in controlling the party—she let Clinton’s headquarters in Brooklyn do as it desired so she didn’t have to inform the party officers how bad the situation was. Ho

w much control Brooklyn had and for how long was still something I had been trying to uncover for the last few weeks.

Seriously? She had to investigate what was blatantly done in full view of the public?

I see said the blind man

-Geaux

Oh, those mysterious Russians.... Clinton must be a Russian too.

upload_2017-11-2_14-41-4.png

Former Democratic National Committee head Donna Brazile is coming out with a new tell-all book about the chaos at the DNC during the 2016 campaign. On Thursday, she revealed a section of it at Politico. What emerges from the excerpt is a picture of Brazile as heroine (of course), Hillary Clinton as villainess, Debbie Wasserman Schultz as incompetent and lazy, and Barack Obama as the unnamed cancer that ate away at the center of the party.

Ouch.

Here are 7 revelations from Brazile’s piece:

1. Brazile Is Rather Self-Aggrandizing. Brazile portrays herself as a Hercule Poirot sussing out malfeasance at the DNC, then steeling herself with God and soul to inform the unfortunate Bernie Sanders that he had been jobbed. “Before I called Bernie Sanders, I lit a candle in my living room and put on some gospel music,” Brazile writes. “I wanted to center myself for what I knew would be an emotional phone call.” This comes from the same lady who leaked debate questions to Hillary Clinton to disadvantage Sanders.

2. Wasserman Schultz Was A Disaster Who Turned Over The Party To Hillary. Here’s Brazile:

My predecessor, Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, had not been the most active chair in fundraising at a time when President Barack Obama’s neglect had left the party in significant debt. As Hillary’s campaign gained momentum, she resolved the party’s debt and put it on a starvation diet. It had become dependent on her campaign for survival, for which she expected to wield control of its operations.

According to Brazile, Wasserman Schultz outsourced all operations of the party to Hillary’s headquarters in 2015 — long before the start of the primaries.

3. Obama Cleaned Out The Party. Brazile writes that by the time she took over, the Democratic Party was “broke and $2 million in debt.” According to Brazile, Obama “left the party $24 million in debt” — hey, sort of like the country! — and his campaign wouldn’t pay off that debt until election year. Furthermore, Wasserman Schultz had grown staff and allowed the DNC to pick up the check for Obama consultants.

4. Hillary Ran The Party. Hillary used that debt to pick up power — they pledged to fill in the funding gap for the DNC so long as they got to run operations. Gary Gensler, CFO of the Hillary campaign, apparently “described the party as fully under the control of Hillary’s campaign, which seemed to confirm the suspicions of the Bernie camp. The campaign had the DNC on life support, giving it money every month to meet its basic expenses, while the campaign was using the party as a fund-raising clearing house.”

5. Hillary Essentially Laundered Campaign Money Through The DNC. Hillary raised an enormous amount of money for the DNC, but virtually all that money went to Hillary’s campaign. Less than half of 1 percent of all money Hillary raised from her fundraisers went to the states. Brazile explains:

When the Politico story described this arrangement as “essentially … money laundering” for the Clinton campaign, Hillary’s people were outraged at being accused of doing something shady. Bernie’s people were angry for their own reasons, saying this was part of a calculated strategy to throw the nomination to Hillary.

6. Bernie Got Jobbed. The party ran as an adjunct to the Hillary campaign long before the primaries, meaning that Bernie was at a severe disadvantage. Brazile admits as much:

The funding arrangement with HFA and the victory fund agreement was not illegal, but it sure looked unethical. If the fight had been fair, one campaign would not have control of the party before the voters had decided which one they wanted to lead.

7. Brazile — And Everyone Else — Sees Bernie As The Future Of The Party. Sanders may have lost the battle, but he won the war: if he’d won the nomination, he may have lost to Trump, but in losing to Clinton, he stamped himself as a fallen hero. Now, he looks like an anti-corruption fighter who was willing to take the hit in order to defeat Trump, since Brazile writes that he was a good soldier even after finding out the DNC cheated him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deserting the sinking ship! Even the Republicans can't screw it up THIS bad.

Brazille who colluded with CNN to rig Election DEBATES has ZERO CREDIBILITY, even if she is implicating Clinton and THE DNC in crimes, who could believe her....and I'd want to believe her.

Donna Brazile is racist.

This shows a plantation type mentality. It's dangerous for the country to have racists like Donna Brazile spreading fake news about the perfectly ethical Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton (SORRY BILL, AHAHAHAHA!...yes, Obama said that) is the most qualified candidate to ever run for President. She is generous and kind and ethical and has never done one thing wrong in her entire life.

It's disgusting for the racist and misogynist Donna Brazile to attack Hillary.

I am still waiting for the DNC to release the REAL E-MAILS.

When the e-mails were first released by WIKILEAKS, the DNC claimed they were ALTERED....but we have never seen the NON-ALTERED e-mails.

We're supposed to just take their word for it. Most likely because the "unaltered" ones are worse than the ones we saw.

She's a corrupt asshole herself. She gave Clinton the Debate questions in advance. That being said, it looks like she's turned on the Clintons. It is fact that Clinton and Wasserman-Schultz rigged the Democratic Party Nomination process. It's a dirty little secret most Dem-Bots avoid talking about.

Like i've said many times before, the US Democratic Party is possibly the most corrupt institution on earth. I say possibly, because the UN could be a tad-bit more corrupt. So Brazille is not a good person, but at least she's trying to atone for her sins.

Last edited:
I am still waiting for the DNC to release the REAL E-MAILS.

When the e-mails were first released by WIKILEAKS, the DNC claimed they were ALTERED....but we have never seen the NON-ALTERED e-mails.

We're supposed to just take their word for it. Most likely because the "unaltered" ones are worse than the ones we saw.

Absolutely. They were caught with their pants down (Sorry Bill Clinton) and lied that the leaked e-mails were altered.

CNN tried to say that ANYONE viewing the leaked e-mails were breaking the law! That shit was HILARIOUS! They didn't want anyone seeing that their EMPLOYEE, DONNA BRAZILLE, was feeding debate questions to Hillary in advance, and CNN think s we are all stupid.

The US Democratic Party is possibly the most corrupt institution on earth. I say possibly, because the UN could be a tad-bit more corrupt. It's clear that Clinton and Wasserman-Schultz rigged the Party's Nomination process. It's a dirty little secret most Dem-Bots avoid talking about. Brazille's not a good person, but at least she's trying to atone for her past sins.

The underlining message in D.B.'s assesment is that none of these people can budget money or run even the DNC, let alone run the country.
We dodged a major bullet. Now let's take the gun from out of their hands by creating an alternative party for the more centrist dems.

Probably too little, too late. She gave Clinton the Debate questions in advance. She has a lot of atoning to do. Obviously, Clinton and Wasserman-Schultz did rig the Democratic Party Nomination process. And Brazile played her part in helping that happen. But i am a forgiving person. If she is truly atoning, i will forgive and forget.

`
When I was asked to run the Democratic Party after the Russians hacked our emails, I stumbled onto a shocking truth about the Clinton campaign. By DONNA BRAZILE November 02, 2017 - Source: POLITICO
`
`

You have to read it to believe it. Hillary is just as criminal, conniving, two-faced and full of hubris as Trump. In essence, Hillary took over the democratic party's bank account and started burning through its treasury, aside from deliberately blocking Sanders....who despite knowing all of this, still ended up supporting her. This will be her undoing.

Forum List

Back