Donlad trump just said he has a big

obama thought that making Jack Ryan's divorce records public would help him. And democrats were able to spin it until it did help him.

It depends on what the divorce records say. If Big Mooch makes allegations of violence and drug use, it might turn into something pretty big.

It's not the divorce thing.

"Donlad" is back on the college records crap.

For the tin foil wingnuts. I understand that Trump has a golf course in Scotland to sell you.
There's a scathing new documentary out about that golf course, and Trump's corruption and dirty tricks in getting that land.

It was trending on twitter the other day with the hashtag #Trumped

It amazes me that the Donald is still able to find banks and investors stupid enough to buy into his con games. I demand that Sarah Palin release her college transcripts!!!!!

obama thought that making Jack Ryan's divorce records public would help him. And democrats were able to spin it until it did help him.

It depends on what the divorce records say. If Big Mooch makes allegations of violence and drug use, it might turn into something pretty big.

Obama requested that the Ds not make Ryan's divorce records part of the campaign. I agree. What was much more important was that Ryan wanted to screw over the little guy while Obama has always fought FOR the little guy.

Obama requested that the Ds not make Ryan's divorce records part of the campaign. I agree. What was much more important was that Ryan wanted to screw over the little guy while Obama has always fought FOR the little guy.

You really believe that either side fights for the little guy?

For the tin foil wingnuts. I understand that Trump has a golf course in Scotland to sell you.
There's a scathing new documentary out about that golf course, and Trump's corruption and dirty tricks in getting that land.

There was an in-depth piece on Newshour a few weeks ago. He was able to buy local police and actually have people who were critical arrested. Reminds me of the time he wanted to buy a nice sea shore house behind the Taj years back, to build a limo parking lot. His argument was the house was an eyesore, and should be condemned. Yeah, parking lots aren't eyesores.

One side much more than the other.

The place where we always stay in the Caribbean butts up to Trump-owned land. I'm afraid that one of these days, there will be some gross, ugly trump trash heap spring up on that land. The land is beautiful and unspoiled. I have videos I took of the horses playing with the beautiful blue sky and the surf in the background and I would just SO hate to see him ruin it.

The place where we always stay in the Caribbean butts up to Trump-owned land. I'm afraid that one of these days, there will be some gross, ugly trump trash heap spring up on that land. The land is beautiful and unspoiled. I have videos I took of the horses playing with the beautiful blue sky and the surf in the background and I would just SO hate to see him ruin it.

If you're really concerned about that land you should buy it and keep it as it is.

One side much more than the other.

If Romney is elected, that could change at the end of the year. Higher income and payroll taxes. No more tax breaks for small businesses. And then, another tax increase to benefit Mitten's cronies, higher cost for Medicare, huge cuts to Medicaid and so much more that the R plans to stick it to us.

Trump is a loser. Who cares what he said. I wish he wasn't backing the same guy I am..

He's a loser?

Well you must be a winner then.

How much are you worth these days?

How much of New York City do you own?

How many of that property is now owned by the investors he tried to bilk. He's an excellent con man. If that makes him a winner in your eyes, so be it.

If you're really concerned about that land you should buy it and keep it as it is.

Don't I wish.

Don't I wish.
well i have to say i was happy with video . if he really had something he would have shown it. the demands he made were taking the mick. if he think he got something then show it.

I think president should ignore this. he can give something to charity anyway. trump does not need president money. he got his own anyway to pay to these charities.

This won,t hurt either gop or dem. If trump does have something then maybe but he would have surley by now if he had. why delay it.

GAWD, what a puffed up twerp.

What's especially funny is the ongoing lie that we don't know very much about Obama. Fact is, we know more about him than almost every other president.

What he's asking for is a non-issue.
its the whole birther thing again and just annoys me. Anyway if he think he has something on president then show it. All this i demand your passport and records otherwise kids go without money is just silly

he should go out and show it. he might have something but if he does why delay it. fool.

I thought this guy was supposed to be so smart but now I think he is an absolute idiot!!! Keep it coming, Donald, you're only helping the Obama campaign.

Forum List

Back