Done!

janeeng said:
Hey, what about my Christmas present? hehe!

poop.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Bonnie said:
I am indeed with two minors, one in History, and the other in Criminal Justice.

I'm studying geography, and my concentrations are in globalization and international affairs. I've been taking a lot of classes in the religion department, but I have to get back to my reqs this semester.

Said1 said:
I'm studying geography, and my concentrations are in globalization and international affairs. I've been taking a lot of classes in the religion department, but I have to get back to my reqs this semester.

Geography, another interesting subject. What are your plans career wise? Next semester I have a Quest for Religion class, originally I wanted to major in theology and philosophy, changed it soon thereafter.

I would really like to work for UNICEF (I know UN bad), but there are also other NGOs that work with children in third world and developing nations. The Canadian version of the PRB (which is mostly world demographic data) would also be interesting. Anything that involves lots of travel is what I'm really aiming at.

Said1 said:
I would really like to work for UNICEF (I know UN bad), but there are also other NGOs that work with children in third world and developing nations. The Canadian version of the PRB (which is mostly world demographic data) would also be interesting. Anything that involves lots of travel is what I'm really aiming at.

Well that sounds like rewarding work! Maybe a bit dangerous as well.

Dan said:
Thank the Lord, I just finished my last exam. Got a whopping $43 selling my books back, too. Drinks are on me!

congrats...i stopped buying books my junior year....left more $ for drinks

New Topics

Forum List

Back