Done wasting time - destroy the iranian regime

Why...would that excite you?

Because your post offers nothing original, rational, or useful to those above that education level.

You have an avatar with an unflattering and offensive picture of a person many deem admirable, you start a thread about "destroying" a third world nation who hasn't attacked anyone in many decades, you insult people posting in your ridiculous thread..then talk about "original, rational and useful"?

The irony is strong with you.

actually its about three hundred years

Why...would that excite you?

Because your post offers nothing original, rational, or useful to those above that education level.

You have an avatar with an unflattering and offensive picture of a person many deem admirable, you start a thread about "destroying" a third world nation who hasn't attacked anyone in many decades, you insult people posting in your ridiculous thread..then talk about "original, rational and useful"?

The irony is strong with you.

Strong.

Another deep thinking comment from the light-thinking chimps on the far left of the communists' section, as to be expected.

Only the mentally weak think that someone's fucking avatar - amazingly, an asshole with a raging animal in it - and its weak-minded friends could believe that that is a reasonable substitute for discussing the OP.

I'd rather hear your plan.

I've posted it before, which shows how lazy and mentally weak some here are. Not too difficult to explain even for the likes of you; liquidate the regime and its basij supporters, eliminate and neutralize weapons of war such as ballistic missiles, replace the regime. Destroy all elements of prior regime.

Hmmmm...sounds like Germany 1945....and the blueprint is already there, for those with the capacity to research it... :eusa_whistle:

actually its about three hundred years

You are so fucking stupid and such a complete failure - a total zero in all respects, that even trying to explain how much of a lying piece of shit you are - would be pointless. :eusa_whistle:

Keep lying and trolling in internet forums, XXXXXX-, and keep collecting those welfare checks.

Must suck knowing that so many people laugh about how fucking stupid you are on the web each day, moron... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Diplomacy is over, it has reached a dead end, as expected 7 years ago:

http://www.debka.com/article/22075/...cussing-enrichment-to-fend-off-Israeli-action

"This sham presentation of Iran puts diplomacy on artificial life support. Admission of is demise would leave the powers face to face with the only remaining path, i.e., military action - to which President Barack Obama is committed if all other options failed - either by the United States or Israel with US support.

The International Atomic Energy Agency Director Yukiya Amano toed the line Monday, June 11, by denying that IAEA negotiations with Iran had broken down Friday, June 8, of IAEA on inspections of its suspect nuclear sites, particularly the Parchin military complex where nuclear-related explosives tests are believed to have been conducted.

It wasn’t the first time that Amano put a good face on a failure to get anywhere with Iran. On May 2, after coming away from a visit to Tehran empty-handed, he claimed a deal on inspections was clinched and close to signing. It never was. But the next day, the P5+1 were enabled to launch talks with Iran in Istanbul.

Still, Iran made sure that those talks got exactly nowhere."

===========================

If obama has any pretense about being re-elected, he needs to immediately strike and eliminate the fake, illegal iranian regime of thugs and murderers, and that of ass-ad.

Only once those cancers are exculpated from this planet, would peace ever be achieved in the middle east.

Debka is one of the most shitty sources out there in the Internet.
Total bullshitters.

Debka is one of the most shitty sources out there in the Internet.
Total bullshitters.

What does that have to do with anything?

Instead of attacking the source, the fact remains that after almost TEN FUCKING WASTED YEARS of diplomacy - i.e., keeping overpaid hacks in their jobs to justify their useless existence - iran has achieved its objectives of building nuclear weapons while making a complete sham of the UN.

In the future, I could not give a flying fucking fuck what anyone says about the US or israel not going through the UN when conducting a war - multi-lateralism is complete fucking garbage.

Another deep thinking comment from the light-thinking chimps on the far left of the communists' section, as to be expected.

Only the mentally weak think that someone's fucking avatar - amazingly, an asshole with a raging animal in it - and its weak-minded friends could believe that that is a reasonable substitute for discussing the OP.

The amusing thing about this thread is that you must actually believe someone else would risk thier personal safety to start a war based on YOUR desires. The truth is that you don't have the nads of the average muslim terrorist. If you were anything but a chickenhawk you would figure out a way to attack Iran all by yourself...sort of lead by example. Why don't you figure out who in Iran's government is behind the nuke program or thier terrorist support program or whatever bee is in your bonnet about them and go over there ...hijack a plane... and fly it right up the ass of whomever you deem responsible for your paranoia. Common you stupid little dweeb!!! If a handfull of camel jockeys could do it ...it can't be that hard. Think of what a hero you would be in the eyes of dajoooz. Go for it. Oh that's right...you are a chickenshit little chickenhawk that needs others to fight your battles for you. What was I thinking?

The amusing thing about this thread is that

...weak-minded idiot parrots like you keep repeating the latest ron paul talking points and think they are clever or actually adding to the discussion... :cuckoo:

If you were anything but a chickenhawk you would figure out a way to attack Iran all by yourself...sort of lead by example....Oh that's right...you are a chickenshit little chickenhawk that needs others to fight your battles for you. What was I thinking?

What you are is a weak, fucking, stupid little turd talking trash on the web, probably a fat fucking carpenter sitting on his ripped, 25-year old couch typing on a 9-year old eMachine.

You fucking low IQ dogshit, I served more fucking years than a 3rd-grade dropout like you could even count - so who the fuck is a POS loser like you to question me, idiot asshole?

Go take your juvenile, infantile talking points to the ron paul forums fuckface, because they won't fly here you fucking zero.

Last edited:
The amusing thing about this thread is that

...weak-minded idiot parrots like you keep repeating the latest ron paul talking points and think they are clever or actually adding to the discussion... :cuckoo:

If you were anything but a chickenhawk you would figure out a way to attack Iran all by yourself...sort of lead by example....Oh that's right...you are a chickenshit little chickenhawk that needs others to fight your battles for you. What was I thinking?

What you are is a weak, fucking, stupid little turd talking trash on the web, probably a fat fucking carpenter sitting on his ripped, 25-year old couch typing on a 9-year old eMachine.

You fucking low IQ dogshit, I served more fucking years than a 3rd-grade dropout like you could even count - so who the fuck is a POS loser like you to question me, idiot asshole?

Go take your juvenile, infantile talking points to the ron paul forums fuckface, because they won't fly here you fucking zero.

Wow. You really are unhinged. OK well if you suffered an injury or some brain damage specifically fighting for our country I'll give ya a pass for your ignorance and venom. You still don't get to call our country to war. You are just too nuts.

You still don't get to call our country to war. You are just too nuts.

A fool, just a complete fool - you think what is happening in syria is coincidental? That iran/syria/russia are not slaughtering people there as a display of power?

What happens the day after iran detonates a nuke in its western desert, and begins moving naval vessels against GCC countries? Or demands that the price of oil be fixed at $300/bbl, or it start firing rockets at saudi oil fields/infrastructure? That all non-muslims, particularly christians, leave the middle east, or it will detonate a nuke inside a Western capital? Or that non-aligned governments in the region like Jordan and Iraq become protectorates of its growing imperialiasm?

These are merely a handful of the fallout the day after iran successfully tests a weapon - b/c unlike n korea, it is VERY hegemonistic - its very existence is predicated on expansion.

When these events unfold - which already have in some cases, as iran closes in on this capability - what does a fool like you do, hide in your closet? Or are you such a cowardly dog that you'd be happy living under the thumb of a dictatorship, thinking you've bought your "protection" by not fighting for freedom?

Forum List

Back