Done Deal ... PMSNBC reports Stupak votes yes

Why yes, the US is finally showing signs of joining the rest of the democratic industrial nations, and getting some real health care. A long way from finished, but this is a start.

Why yes, the US is finally showing signs of joining the rest of the democratic industrial nations, and getting some real health care. A long way from finished, but this is a start.

Hooray, were all one step closer to living in condos, driving mini's and waiting six months for doctor's appointments. But someday, god willing we'll get there ! .... :clap2:

congratulations demoncwats you get to kill grandma and you get a chance to stand in line in hopes of getting you some free healthcare.. nice going sugar tit suckers.

The vote is set for this evening so I'll believe it when i see it. (confortable that even if the Dems "win" it's far from over) Plus I still got a lot of beer... :tongue:

We're just about to put four slabs of pork ribs in the smoker - and have fridge full of chilled beer and chardonnay.

:)

I can't believe this.

You're about to get royally fucked and you're celebrating.

This doesn't address the economy or the job situation.....but you're celebrating being hosed.

I'm really confused.:confused:

I can't believe this.

You're about to get royally fucked and you're celebrating.

This doesn't address the economy or the job situation.....but you're celebrating being hosed.

I'm really confused.:confused:
The alcohol will numb the butthurt.

Since both the far left and far right are having conniption fits and spewing hyperbole, that tells me it's a decent bill.

Since both the far left and far right are having conniption fits and spewing hyperbole, that tells me it's a decent bill.
Perhaps you ought to read it first?

Perhaps you ought to read it first?

It's not the reading of it, it's the comprehension that some struggle with. I'm so glad that I'm not so stupid as to decide whether or not I support something by the view of other people. That's stupid to the point of painful.

yes,, it's gotta be,, that's why democrats had to pay fucking democrats to vote for it.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hope you got something really nice Rep. Stupak, because you just agreed to kill thousands of the unborn in the very near future.

Forum List

Back