Done Deal ... PMSNBC reports Stupak votes yes

I was watching CSPAN and saw blacks and white in arms holding "vote no" signs, so much for the racism allegations ......

I was watching CSPAN and saw blacks and white in arms holding "vote no" signs, so much for the racism allegations ......

I have to search for the link again, but I saw a video of Rep. Lewis crossing the street yesterday, and all I heard were shouts of 'KILL THE BILL'!

but then the video was presented by a 'BLOGGER' :eek:

So why bother? It'll be debunked on the source alone with the crop of Statists that infest this board.

and even as we are being buttfucked today, the illegals are amassing on the mall to demand their rights...

Mexification is next, Willow.

You had better start learning Spanish.

At least I speak it already (Mom's side is Puerto Rican), so I'm prepared for it.

Mexification is next, Willow.

You had better start learning Spanish.

At least I speak it already (Mom's side is Puerto Rican), so I'm prepared for it.

why should I learn spanish? I don't give a shit if they understand me or not.

Here's reality as of 13 hours ago:

Dems confident ahead of health care vote; Stupak still holds out
Nathan Hurst / Detroit News Washington Bureau
Washington -- Congressional Democrats rallied on Capitol Hill Saturday afternoon ahead of a Sunday vote on health care reform, with House leaders saying they're confident they have the votes to pass the Senate's bill, and Senate leaders saying they have the votes to pass the House's reconciliation measure.

But one of Michigan's congressmen -- Rep. Bart Stupak, D-Menominee -- is still holding out, maintaining that language is not restrictive enough to ban the use of federal funds to pay for abortion procedures.

Dems confident ahead of health care vote; Stupak still holds out | detnews.com | The Detroit News

The vote is set for this evening so I'll believe it when i see it. (confortable that even if the Dems "win" it's far from over) Plus I still got a lot of beer... :tongue:

We're just about to put four slabs of pork ribs in the smoker - and have fridge full of chilled beer and chardonnay.

:)

Here's reality as of 13 hours ago:

Dems confident ahead of health care vote; Stupak still holds out
Nathan Hurst / Detroit News Washington Bureau
Washington -- Congressional Democrats rallied on Capitol Hill Saturday afternoon ahead of a Sunday vote on health care reform, with House leaders saying they're confident they have the votes to pass the Senate's bill, and Senate leaders saying they have the votes to pass the House's reconciliation measure.

But one of Michigan's congressmen -- Rep. Bart Stupak, D-Menominee -- is still holding out, maintaining that language is not restrictive enough to ban the use of federal funds to pay for abortion procedures.

Dems confident ahead of health care vote; Stupak still holds out | detnews.com | The Detroit News

This is why NO ONE watches MSNBC. :lol::lol:

Last edited:
The vote is set for this evening so I'll believe it when i see it. (confortable that even if the Dems "win" it's far from over) Plus I still got a lot of beer... :tongue:

We're just about to put four slabs of pork ribs in the smoker - and have fridge full of chilled beer and chardonnay.

:)

I'll be over at 7:ISH... :eusa_drool:

What else can one do? When the Titanic is going down, you may as well break out the good stuff right?

Indeed. Even while civilization is on the decline, we can still live well during the twilight phase.

Which reminds me, time to stock up on tins of smoked oysters and such in the wine cellar/bomb shelter.

And we need a couple of new corkscrews and some heavy duty plastic wine glasses.

Stupak just came out of a mtg with the asshole in charge. They reached a deal, executive order, no abortion funding, blah, blah, blah. It's over, they will vote for it. Unless some pro-choicers get pissed off and switch to 'no', but I doubt it. The asshole in charge will sign the executive order after the vote.

Stupak just came out of a mtg with the asshole in charge. They reached a deal, executive order, no abortion funding, blah, blah, blah. It's over, they will vote for it. Unless some pro-choicers get pissed off and switch to 'no', but I doubt it. The asshole in charge will sign the executive order after the vote.

Which goes to show how desperate Obama is. He would not have done the deal if he knew he had the votes. Clearly, he didn't. And now he has pissed off the left.

I suspect you are right. I suspect they'll still vote yes - because I suspect that Obama has promised them something in return too.

I find myself wondering if 'we, the People' should have done a deal with Obama. Comes to something when the elite do what the fuck they like and if anyone dares stand up against them, they get called 'racists'.

What a country we have become.

Forum List

Back