Done anything interesting in the last 24 hours?

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2008
England
Anyone got anything worth reporting?

Dunno about you, but Ive had a really weird 24 hours.

Went for a walk along the riverbank yesterday afternoon. Smashing day. Sun shining. Birds twittering (didn't know they were into that)....saw my first Kingfisher of the year as he dived for a fish. Carpets of bluebells in the woods....and then, I came across something that shocked me rigid. There were two young boys sitting on the riverbank. Couldn't have been any more than eight or nine years old. One was drinking battery acid and the other was chewing a firework! I tried to stop them, but they just gave me the finger, so I did what any responsible adult would do and called the police. The police duly arrived and do you know what they bloodywell did?

They charged one and let the other one off!

Last night I ended up with an older woman at a club. She looked OK for a 61 year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she probably had a hot daughter. Anyway, we drank a bit, and had a bit of a snuggle, and then she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double.

Now I didn't want to appear too excited, so I asked as casually as I could, what a Sportsman's double was. "It's a mother and daughter threesome," she said. I said, 'No, never had one of those'. We drank a bit more, then she says that tonight was 'my lucky night'. We went back to her place. As we entered she put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: 'Mum, you still awake?'

Things looked up today, though. This morning I decided to go out to the local greasy spoon for a full English breakfast. As I locked my apartment door, the young bird next door came out in the sexiest, skimpiest dressing gown I've ever seen. Phew! Boy oh boy was she hot! "Morning Paul. I'm doing breakfast. Would you like to join me?" Blooooody hell. 'Love to,' I said, trying to hide the tremor in my voice.

Into the kitchen we went and she popped some eggs into a pan of water. She then turned to me, dropping her gown and says, "You've got to make love to me -- this very moment."
Not wanting to lose the moment, I embraced her and gave it my all on the kitchen table.
Afterwards she says, "Thanks," and returns to the stove. Now I was more than a little puzzled by this so I asked, "What was that all about?"

"The egg timer's broken." She said.

Bitch. She knows I like my eggs hard boiled.

Anyone got anything worth reporting?

Dunno about you, but Ive had a really weird 24 hours.

Went for a walk along the riverbank yesterday afternoon. Smashing day. Sun shining. Birds twittering (didn't know they were into that)....saw my first Kingfisher of the year as he dived for a fish. Carpets of bluebells in the woods....and then, I came across something that shocked me rigid. There were two young boys sitting on the riverbank. Couldn't have been any more than eight or nine years old. One was drinking battery acid and the other was chewing a firework! I tried to stop them, but they just gave me the finger, so I did what any responsible adult would do and called the police. The police duly arrived and do you know what they bloodywell did?

They charged one and let the other one off!

Last night I ended up with an older woman at a club. She looked OK for a 61 year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she probably had a hot daughter. Anyway, we drank a bit, and had a bit of a snuggle, and then she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double.

Now I didn't want to appear too excited, so I asked as casually as I could, what a Sportsman's double was. "It's a mother and daughter threesome," she said. I said, 'No, never had one of those'. We drank a bit more, then she says that tonight was 'my lucky night'. We went back to her place. As we entered she put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: 'Mum, you still awake?'

Things looked up today, though. This morning I decided to go out to the local greasy spoon for a full English breakfast. As I locked my apartment door, the young bird next door came out in the sexiest, skimpiest dressing gown I've ever seen. Phew! Boy oh boy was she hot! "Morning Paul. I'm doing breakfast. Would you like to join me?" Blooooody hell. 'Love to,' I said, trying to hide the tremor in my voice.

Into the kitchen we went and she popped some eggs into a pan of water. She then turned to me, dropping her gown and says, "You've got to make love to me -- this very moment."
Not wanting to lose the moment, I embraced her and gave it my all on the kitchen table.
Afterwards she says, "Thanks," and returns to the stove. Now I was more than a little puzzled by this so I asked, "What was that all about?"

"The egg timer's broken." She said.

Bitch. She knows I like my eggs hard boiled.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I eat cereal for breakfast!

You wanna be careful of that. I had a friend who died in a bowl of muesli. He got pulled in by a strong currant.:tongue:

rim-shot-johnny-utah.jpg

My mum came over to see me this afternoon. She left half an hour ago. Bit worried though. Heard on the news that a car was travelling the wrong way down the motorway. Knowing that she was on her way back home and on that route , I called her on her mobile.

"Be careful out there mum , some idiot's driving the wrong way on the motorway"

" Tell me about it," she says " there's not just one , they all are"

My mum came over to see me this afternoon. She left half an hour ago. Bit worried though. Heard on the news that a car was travelling the wrong way down the motorway. Knowing that she was on her way back home and on that route , I called her on her mobile.

"Be careful out there mum , some idiot's driving the wrong way on the motorway"

" Tell me about it," she says " there's not just one , they all are"

On a roll....:lol:

Thursday. 30th April

Drank too much alcohol last night. Got so depressed I rang the Samaritans. Got through to a call centre in Pakistan and told them I was suicidal. They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck. Bastards!

Anyway a new day today and it’s great. Apart from the weather. Back to typical English weather. Cloudy. Rainy. Windy. We have what is known in some circles as an Islamic climate. Sunni in parts, but mainly shiite. Not a day for golf or ambling around the countryside, so I decided that some shopping was called for, after, of course, a visit to the greasy spoon for some breakfast cholesterol. Now that was an experience. At the next table were two Italian men engaged in an animated conversation. The lady sitting next to them ignored them at first, but her attention was galvanised when she hears one of them say the following: 'Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more! Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time.'

Well, you’ve never seen a reaction like it. She puffed up, went a livid shade of red and screamed, 'You foul-mouthed sex obsessed pig, In this country we don't speak aloud in Public places about our sex lives.’

'Hey, coola down lady,' said the Italian guy. 'Who talkin' abouta sex? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spell Mississippi'.

Did I laugh! What a great way to start the day.

Right breakfast over, now off to the shops. As I’m getting into my car, this bloke comes up and says to me, "Can you give me a lift?" I said, "Sure, you look great, the world's your oyster, go for it.' Dunno why he gave me such a sour look. Ungrateful turd. Wasted half the morning traipsing round clothing shops looking for some camouflage trousers, but I couldn't find any.

Next stop the supermarket. You have to watch out at the supermarkets round here though. There’s a clever scam being worked around the car parks. Please take this seriously, it is TRUE! I’ve already become a victim of it and don't be naive enough to think that it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 18 or 19-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your items into the boot. Dressed in skimpy T-shirts they both start wiping your windscreen with a cloth. It is impossible not to notice. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another supermarket car park. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I’ve had my wallet stolen April 14th, 19th, 20th, twice on the 25th, 27th, three times on the 28th, and again today! Must remember to buy some more wallets.

Not much more of note to report. Oh, I did go to the pub at lunch time for a few drinks while I read the newspaper. Read this article about the dangers of drinking too much, it scared the shit out of me. Gotta do something about that.so I’ve decided I'm never reading again.

Forum List

Back