Donations for server hosting?

Get Damn Eagle to pay for it all!

View attachment 122790

Says the person who apparently wants everything for free.

Do you ask Wal-Mart for a fifty percent or more discount or do you save that demand for your local retailers, as you go to the local retailers for donations to some just cause instead of Wal-Mart too?

*****SMILE*****

:)

We're forced to subsidize Walmart so you might want to find a different example.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 122790

Do you ask Wal-Mart for a fifty percent or more discount or do you save that demand for your local retailers, as you go to the local retailers for donations to some just cause instead of Wal-Mart too?

*****SMILE*****

We're forced to subsidize Walmart so you might want to find a different example.

upload_2017-5-18_21-27-7.jpeg

I see no link showing that Wal-Mart is subsidized. However if it is you're free to make sure those subsidies are stopped. I'm sure the poor who are subsidized and demand those low low prices will appreciate your efforts...

What do you think will happen to the prices at Wal-Mart when that happens?

Will Wal-Mart be cheaper or the local retailer that Wal-Mart most likely is driving out of business if it hasn't already?

*****CHUCKLE*****

If they're looking for donations, why all the ads?

Because you're not clicking fast enough on the "cute puppy" or "where are they now" or "Russian bride" Ads..

Seems like USMB types aren't viewing the "wardrobe malfunction" sites as much as normal folks do..

If you're that damn sophisticated and appreciate the intellectual stimulation and information pumping of this site -- cough up $10 ONCE. You don't have to do it every cycle.

It's all those Meme pics that folks are posting. They gotta be stored somewhere...

View attachment 122790

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 127395

I see no link showing that Wal-Mart is subsidized. However if it is you're free to make sure those subsidies are stopped. I'm sure the poor who are subsidized and demand those low low prices will appreciate your efforts...

What do you think will happen to the prices at Wal-Mart when that happens?

Will Wal-Mart be cheaper or the local retailer that Wal-Mart most likely is driving out of business if it hasn't already?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Walmart benefits from billions in government subsidies: Study

The report estimates that Walmart and the Walton family—which co-founded the company and still owns a majority share—collectively profit from nearly $7.8 billion per year in federal subsidies and tax breaks.
https://americansfortaxfairness.org/files/Walmart-on-Tax-Day-Americans-for-Tax-Fairness-1.pdf

View attachment 127434

We need a 'Cute Puppy' button added to how we can rate postings.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I fear this would require an even more powerful server.

We already have one.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I have an Idea. Make a proper app that can be used to donate. The one you already have is neither popular nor useful.

upload_2017-5-21_11-46-34.jpeg

Did I just get promoted to administrator, or even the lesser position of moderator, without being told?

Where's my rights!!!!! I didn't ask and nobody asked me if I wanted one of those jobs.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Forum List

Back