Donate to USMB without PayPal

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Is there a way to make a donation without using PayPal. I cancelled my PayPal account just recently after they delved into politics. Thanks.

alright go to the bottom of the main forum page......see contact us.....send them an email asking them for their address to do this...i am sure they will get right back to you....

• Banned
alright go to the bottom of the main forum page......see contact us.....send them an email asking them for their address to do this...i am sure they will get right back to you....

Thanks.

i would say forum foundry.....let me see if i have the addie......you know i am a liberal eh? lol
Even with someone asking for an address to donate you have to bring up politics? Really? What difference does being a liberal have to do with making donations?

There's a tab under the PayPal method that says "Credit or Debit Card"

Youn are not required to have a PayPal account to donate online. The posting on your CC account may say PayPal but you still do not need a PayPal account. I know. I just did it that way.

If they would post what info they want designated on the envelope, that would help, as in 'ATTN: Donations' or whatever, and if needed what they want a check/money order/whatever to be written to, if cash isn't sent.

If they would post what info they want designated on the envelope, that would help, as in 'ATTN: Donations' or whatever.

Sorry it does say:

We hope you will find these benefits worthwhile and that you will consider supporting USMessageBoard.com! For members that do NOT wish to use PayPal and want to become a Supporting Member you may also send a check or money order to: Forum Foundry Inc. PO Box 3503, Cedar Park, TX 78630. Please include the forum you are supporting and username on the check or money order. Thank you for your support!

Forum List

Back