Donate an Avatar

OOoooOoo, Jimmy Stewart. But I could never rip off Kim Novak's image that-a-way; I wasn't that cute on my best day.

I vote your new avatar as kim novac! Besides you were the one wanting to change everyone's avatars. Your turn first, ditch the headless toy :)

Wait! :eek: I like headless toys!

head2.jpg

Ah yes. Tudor England. Those were the days.......

I sometimes get tired of my paper clip. But at least I'm recognizable. Nobody else ever seems to want to be a paper clip.

I luv ya Maddie, but this is really my cat in my avatar, my daughter took that pic, and that is one of her "Build a Bear" kittys sneaking up behind the real kitty! He likes to attack it, and carry it around in his mouth, so funny to watch!

So see, now the stuffed animal is sneaking up on him.............................:eusa_shhh:

If you have a habit of changing your avatar frequently, just know I hate that as it gives me one less cue as to who the hell I'm reading.

Here's my take on the above...

There is a handful of people who change there avatars frequently (myself included). Because they do not change that frequently, I generally look at the name rather than the avatar.

It does become confusing for me when those people who RARELY or NEVER change their avatar make a change. That usually throws me for a loop.

But the worst is when someone chooses an avatar image that has been used before by someone else. That just baffles me for weeks until I get used to it.

Forum List

Back