Donald's weekend Twitter Tantrum

obama golfing.jpg

How many rounds of golf did the fat hypocritical fuck play this weekend?

It would appear once - 80% chance of thunderstorms in West Palm over the weekend, which might explain his Twitter Tantrums.

Here's your definitive source - up to 67 million and counting.

Trump Golf Count

What is our GDP up to while our president takes a breather? What was it when Obama golfed and golfed?

It would appear once - 80% chance of thunderstorms in West Palm over the weekend, which might explain his Twitter Tantrums.

Trump Golf Count

What is our GDP up to while our president takes a breather? What was it when Obama golfed and golfed?

Sorry, but very little noticeable change between Obama and Trump

As for rounds of golf? Please don't go there. Trump in 1.3 years has already beat Obama's total rounds in 8.

1.26.18.jpg

Please God - Let this pathetic, reality TeeVee national nightmare be over - QUICKLY

(CNN) Donald Trump's wild weekend showed just how abnormal his presidency has become, even if his breaching of conventional decorum has lost the power to shock.

The President, ensconced at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, spent Saturday and Sunday on Twitter venting at the FBI director he fired, and torching both The New York Times and his own estranged attorney general. He poured praise on his lawyer Michael Cohen amid speculation he could flip on his top client after an FBI raid on his offices carried off some of the closest-held secrets of the Trump Organization and the President's own past.

The President also lashed out at an unidentified "drunk/drugged up loser" as he fulminated about his legal situation and, out of nowhere, when most Americans were enjoying their Sunday afternoon, tweeted, "A total witch hunt!"

The weekend's events were a snapshot of a frenzied social media presidency characterized by score settling and bitter attacks on enemies that would have been impossible to imagine before he won the White House.​

Mucho Mas:

Trump's score-settling creates jarring contrast - CNNPolitics
Yeah I read that too. Still trying to understand who he meant by "drunk/drugged up loser."
The Waffle House shooter?

Trump Golf Count

As for rounds of golf? Please don't go there. Trump in 1.3 years has already beat Obama's total rounds in 8.

1.26.18.jpg
YOU got something against exercise fat boy? ANY doctor will tell you walking is the best exercise Tubby.

Trump Golf Count

1.26.18.jpg
YOU got something against exercise fat boy? ANY doctor will tell you walking is the best exercise Tubby.

Nothing wrong with walking 18 holes and carrying your own clubs.

Sorry - I'm 6'5" 220. Weights 3 times a week and brisk cardio for at least an hour another 3 days.

I don't even count the walking I do - but when I do play golf I walk.

Fat Donnie is 6'3" and minimally 255-260. He doesn't WALK when he golfs either Dorfus - EVER

Parades around in a cart :)

371b5da6a6b8d24e109e6a0251b150a4-1.jpg

Sorry - I'm 6'5" 220. Weights 3 times a week and brisk cardio for at least an hour another 3 days.

Fat Donnie is 6'3" and minimally 255-260. He doesn't WALK when he golfs either Dorfus - EVER

There's liars and then there's damn liars.

Either fits for you Trumptardo

Either fits for you Trumptardo
So you are a lazy liberal fat ass who beats off to pctures of Micheal Moore?
Posting from one of those backward city billy shit holes.
Just because your dick has never met anyone but your left hand is not our fault.
If you hurry some old democrat at the shelter might let you use the glory hole AFTER you are done sucking cock.

"...a frenzied social media presidency characterized by score settling and bitter attacks on enemies that would have been impossible to imagine before he won the White House."

Trump is a ridiculous, deranged individual unfit to be president.

Forum List

Back