Donald's very Very VERRRY horrible week

You mean according to the lying left...
You can't believe your eyes and ears?
Lies from the left appear real....but they aren't.
Stop being gullible.

DiuhfxTW0AAB6ex.jpg
yes, especially pertinent to the child president we have now, and his penchant for calling the media "the enemy of the people".

It went a little something like this:

Monday: Catastrophic press conference in Helsinki officially confirms that Trump is a a Russian asset and Putin is his Daddy
Tuesday: Confusion over Trump's words "whether it would or wouldn't be Russia" (sort of a double negative)
Wednesday: White House walks back Trump assertion that Russia is no longer targeting US
Thursday : Trump tweets that the KGB agent who attacked our democracy and got him elected is invited to White House unbeknownst to National Intelligence Director Coats
Friday: Michael Cohen secretly recorded conversation with candidate Trump regarding payment to silence yet another of his his Play-toys
Saturday: Kremlin doing summersaults about meeting and all the wonderful concessions made by Orange Poopstain as White House remains silent and public entirely in the dark as to what he gave away to his Overlord.

tenor.gif

The question is: Was this Baby Trump's worst week as POTUS? I would say yes - but every time I think that, he tops himself the very next week. I didn't think it could possibly get worse than the week it was revealed that he was caging thousands of toddlers, but what did I know? There comes a point where intelligent folk realize that every week is bad - and they are becoming progressively worse. :wink:

Verified account 1 hour ago
I had a GREAT meeting with Putin and the Fake News used every bit of their energy to try and disparage it. So bad for our country!
Those were just the stories that made the news.
The baby kidnapping border policy remains. It's just not being reported on.
You have Trump caught in lies on audio.
The tariffs ruining lives.
It just goes on and on.

[
It just goes on and on.

What lies was Trump caught on audio stating?

[
It just goes on and on.

What lies was Trump caught on audio stating?

Ok perhaps you don't know what audio is. That is a biased video from The Young Turks, a cookey far left organization. If I would be quoting infowars it would be the same thing. I asked you to prove Trump lied. All you did was post a video of a far-left wing baldie saying Trump lies. That's not proof.

What you posted was VIDEO. You state that Trump was caught lying on AUDIO. So where is the audio? You were referring to the tape Cohen made, but there are no lies on it so I just called you out on your lies.

I've always said it takes one to know one. You just proved that.

Last edited:
It just goes on and on.

There is only so much bandwidth on the Internets dean.
Ya, I left out a bunch of stuff.
Some by accident and some purposefully.
Mortals can only wrap their brain around so much assholery.

And take a look - He's dead set on making this week worse than the last.
Number seven is especially fun!

Iran is probably going to ask for a summit so that they can pick his pockets - Worked for Baby Kim and Vlad.
MAYBE it would be safer to just let Donald get back to caging toddlers?

1. Verified account 36 minutes ago
    When you hear the Fake News talking negatively about my meeting with President Putin, and all that I gave up, remember, I gave up NOTHING, we merely talked about future benefits for both countries. Also, we got along very well, which is a good thing, except for the Corrupt Media!

8,652 replies5,942 retweets22,887 likes

2. Verified account 2 hours ago
    .....”Carter Page wasn’t a spy, wasn’t an agent of the Russians - he would have cooperated with the FBI. It was a fraud and a hoax designed to target Trump.” Tom Fitton @JudicialWatch A disgrace to America. They should drop the discredited Mueller Witch Hunt now!

9,881 replies7,574 retweets27,260 likes

3. Verified account 2 hours ago
    ....and the DOJ, FBI and Obama Gang need to be held to account. Source #1 was the major source. Avoided talking about it being the Clinton campaign behind it. Misled the Court to provide a pretext to SPY on the Trump Team. Not about Carter Page..was all about getting Trump.....

6,641 replies8,826 retweets30,974 likes

4. Verified account 2 hours ago
    “It was classified to cover up misconduct by the FBI and the Justice Department in misleading the Court by using this Dossier in a dishonest way to gain a warrant to target the Trump Team. This is a Clinton Campaign document. It was a fraud and a hoax designed to target Trump....

6,635 replies9,786 retweets33,900 likes

5. Verified account 3 hours ago
    So we now find out that it was indeed the unverified and Fake Dirty Dossier, that was paid for by Crooked Hillary Clinton and the DNC, that was knowingly & falsely submitted to FISA and which was responsible for starting the totally conflicted and discredited Mueller Witch Hunt!

12,123 replies12,946 retweets45,323 likes

6. Verified account 3 hours ago
    Tom Fitton on @foxandfriends at 6:15 A.M. NOW! Judicial Watch.

3,461 replies3,744 retweets18,817 likes

7. Verified account 10 hours ago
    To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

Trump only had a bad week in your mind.
I call it a great week for America......because all of the traitors we didn't know about made themselves known and we can get rid of them now.

Agreed. Just don’t vote for him again. Maybe Maxie and Nancy should run this time. That sounds like a great SNL skit. Maybe you are projecting, it was you that had a bad week. Maybe you should discuss this delusional obsession with your therapist in greater detail. Maybe you’ll have a breakthrough.

Nice post Butch - keep going my friend.
It OUGHT to have left a mark, but most of these Trumptards are coated in orange armor.

trump-best-thing-56dbcf793df78c5ba04b9862.jpg

It went a little something like this:

Monday: Catastrophic press conference in Helsinki officially confirms that Trump is a a Russian asset and Putin is his Daddy
Tuesday: Confusion over Trump's words "whether it would or wouldn't be Russia" (sort of a double negative)
Wednesday: White House walks back Trump assertion that Russia is no longer targeting US
Thursday : Trump tweets that the KGB agent who attacked our democracy and got him elected is invited to White House unbeknownst to National Intelligence Director Coats
Friday: Michael Cohen secretly recorded conversation with candidate Trump regarding payment to silence yet another of his his Play-toys
Saturday: Kremlin doing summersaults about meeting and all the wonderful concessions made by Orange Poopstain as White House remains silent and public entirely in the dark as to what he gave away to his Overlord.

tenor.gif

The question is: Was this Baby Trump's worst week as POTUS? I would say yes - but every time I think that, he tops himself the very next week. I didn't think it could possibly get worse than the week it was revealed that he was caging thousands of toddlers, but what did I know? There comes a point where intelligent folk realize that every week is bad - and they are becoming progressively worse. :wink:

Verified account 1 hour ago
I had a GREAT meeting with Putin and the Fake News used every bit of their energy to try and disparage it. So bad for our country!
At least he can spell.

I wonder how bad it will have to get before people will actually be willing to vote Democrat again?

Forum List

Back