Donalds New Friends ?

Well, we could try discussing stuff, but all you folks want to do on here is perptuate the "libs" and "cons" shit and have a childish snit fit
I wont argue that. That partisan bullshit is rampant here

Pretty bad, disagree with a single point, get labeled instantly and branded forever. "Both" sides. By design in my opinion. If folks are too emotional and divided to be coherent human beings, they'll never be a threat to the staus quo at all.

Well, we could try discussing stuff, but all you folks want to do on here is perptuate the "libs" and "cons" shit and have a childish snit fit

Pretty bad, disagree with a single point, get labeled instantly and branded forever. "Both" sides. By design in my opinion. If folks are too emotional and divided to be coherent human beings, they'll never be a threat to the staus quo at all.
Its nothing to get called a liberal, commie, con, republican, democrat and libertarian all in one day. Sometimes, by the same fuckin person :lmao:

Its nothing to get called a liberal, commie, con, republican, democrat and libertarian all in one day. Sometimes, by the same fuckin person :lmao:

I take it as a compliment. They're confused, and it's good for them. Thinking could eventually evolve from that experience. In some perhaps.

Online trolls really ARE horrible people: Researchers find they are narcissistic, machiavellian, psychopathic and sadistic

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2559860/Online-trolls-really-ARE-horrible-people-researchers-Narcissistic-Machiavellian-psychopathic-sadistic.html#ixzz49nQOnVFo
JS

This one on this thread is just freaking stupid and tiresome, he's not even a worthy troll

I've never seen you post an original thought.
She struggles to form sentences let alone thoughts.

Forum List

Back