Donald's Book of the Month Club

You have low standards and little self worth :wink:
What a coincidence. I was thinking exactly that about you (combined with a high degree of gullibility)

Was this your favorite Trump Tweeted Lie? :)

Taking credit for a feat out of his control is expected of Trump, but by bragging about zero commercial aviation deaths in 2017 as if these figures are unprecedented, he ignores the fact that four and a half years have passed since any deaths involving scheduled passenger airlines have occurred in the U.S. Furthermore, the last time a U.S.-registered passenger scheduled flight resulted in fatalities was 2009.

Screen-Shot-2018-01-09-at-8.55.58-AM.png

Rut Roh - There goes his awesome record!

first-photos-of-woman-sucked-out-of-airplane-window-when-engine-exploded-480x405.jpg
Jurinalists Give Us Trickle-Down Information

President Trump has been doing a lot of things outside of the media's narrow and immature focus. So he may have actually reformed the FAA, for all we are allowed to know.

You have low standards and little self worth :wink:
What a coincidence. I was thinking exactly that about you (combined with a high degree of gullibility)

Was this your favorite Trump Tweeted Lie? :)

Taking credit for a feat out of his control is expected of Trump, but by bragging about zero commercial aviation deaths in 2017 as if these figures are unprecedented, he ignores the fact that four and a half years have passed since any deaths involving scheduled passenger airlines have occurred in the U.S. Furthermore, the last time a U.S.-registered passenger scheduled flight resulted in fatalities was 2009.

Screen-Shot-2018-01-09-at-8.55.58-AM.png

Rut Roh - There goes his awesome record!

first-photos-of-woman-sucked-out-of-airplane-window-when-engine-exploded-480x405.jpg
Jurinalists Give Us Trickle-Down Information

President Trump has been doing a lot of things outside of the media's narrow and immature focus. So he may have actually reformed the FAA, for all we are allowed to know.

Cling to it Dog -- We see what happens!

Your default posting forum is here - Conspiracy Theories

Move along now
So USMB is saying that Lt. Jeff Silk is a "conspiracy theory" ?

That we don't know if he exists ? And that the investigation taking place by Saline County prosecutors is unknown ? We don't know if it exists ?

Lt. Jeff Silk is a REAL PERSON, who is leading an investigation in Saline County, Arkansas (A REAL COUNTY), by Saline County prosecutors (A REAL LEGAL TEAM OF LAWYERS)

None of that is a conspiracy theory. These are FACTS.

Last edited:
Your default posting forum is here - Conspiracy Theories

Move along now
So USMB is saying that Lt. Jeff Silk is a "conspiracy theory" ?

That we don't know if he exists ? And that the investigation taking place by Saline County prosecutors is unknown ? We don't know if it exists ?

Lt. Jeff Silk is a REAL PERSON, who is leading an investigation in Saline County, Arkansas (A REAL COUNTY), by Saline County prosecutors (A REAL LEGAL TEAM OF LAWYERS)

None of that is a conspiracy theory. These are FACTS.

And I'll bet they cannot believe what they're finding!

:lol:

HxwXdJMWQEY.jpg

And I'll bet they cannot believe what they're finding!
I wouldn't make bets on this scenario if I were you. The whole world is going to be very surprised when the 30 year covered-up facts become uncovered, and we all get to see what's been going on all this time. :cranky:

If you want to say something in USMB, say it YOURSELF, rather than a long link, with no pictures, that generally nobody is going to read. That link doesn't even have paragraphs. Poorly done. No I didn't read it. Not going to.

Dude....................you really are clueless.........................they said that they found it on Facebook, which has been in the news quite a bit these past couple of years because of all the fake news that has been passed around.

They were telling you it was a conspiracy theory by saying they found it on Facebook.

Shit..................lots of people on here call me a "dumb liberal", and even I got it.

Trump at it AGAIN this morning recommending books he hasn't read and won't. :D

Verified account 3h3 hours ago
“The Great Revolt” by Salena Zito and Brad Todd does much to tell the story of our great Election victory. The Forgotten Men & Women are forgotten no longer!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
How the hell do you know what he's read ?..., and one doesn't need to read an entire book to be able to recommend it. Thanks for the tip on the book though.

I'll get a copy, right after I finish my copy of Adios Amigo, by Ann Coulter. I haven't read it yet, haven't opened a page, but I'll recommend it. :biggrin: Same with Ann's other books.

Dude....................you really are clueless.........................they said that they found it on Facebook, which has been in the news quite a bit these past couple of years because of all the fake news that has been passed around.

They were telling you it was a conspiracy theory by saying they found it on Facebook.

Shit..................lots of people on here call me a "dumb liberal", and even I got it.
What the hell does that have to do with his link being poorly done ? And what are you trying to say ? If you have a point in your pocket, and it has something to do with the Saline County case, SHOW IT.

What the hell does that have to do with his link being poorly done ? And what are you trying to say ? If you have a point in your pocket, and it has something to do with the Saline County case, SHOW IT.

Maybe you would have got the joke if he said he'd found it in MAD magazine, or linked it to the Onion. Maybe then you would have seen you were being mocked. That the link is poorly done and isn't written very well has little to do with it. The joke was that he found your "proof" on Facebook, which is notorious for fake news.

You were being mocked, yet are too stupid to understand how it was done.

Maybe you would have got the joke if he said he'd found it in MAD magazine, or linked it to the Onion. Maybe then you would have seen you were being mocked. That the link is poorly done and isn't written very well has little to do with it. The joke was that he found your "proof" on Facebook, which is notorious for fake news.

So you believe that this is fake news, and that's what you're basing your posts on ? LOL

I'll tell you what, BS. If you think it's fake news, and you need more convincing, well you could just call up the Saline County Sheriffs Dept, in Arkansas, and go ask them if their investigation of the Henry/Ives killings, is fake news, OK ? You do that.

And after you do, I suspect you won't be doing too much more posting in this thread,...but then that'll be up to you. :rolleyes:

As for me being mocked, I was mocked 2 years ago, when I told people in another forum, that I was going to vote for Trump in the GOP primary. Then they mocked me some more when I told them he was going to win it, and convincingly. Then they mocked me some more, when I told them he was going to win the general election, and be the next POTUS.

I just love being mocked. :biggrin:

Here's an exchange from July 22, 2015 >>

Mertex said >>

"And about Trump......we're just sitting back and enjoying the entertainment.....:popcorn: he's destroying the rest of the candidates, which couldn't be good for your party, considering his rating against Hillary. We love that so many of you love Trump."

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
USA Today/Suffolk 7/9 - 7/12 1000 LV 3.0 51 34 Clinton +17
CNN/Opinion Research 6/26 - 6/28 890 RV 3.5 59 35 Clinton +24
FOX News 6/21 - 6/23 1005 RV 3.0 51 34 Clinton +17
Quinnipiac 5/19 - 5/26 1711 RV 2.4 50 32 Clinton +18

Protectionist replied >>

Do you think for a solitary second that Hillary can beat Trump in a general election ? HA HA. Imagine them in a debate. After that it'll be 90% Trump, 10% Hillary. You guys are panicking because you know you're up against an opponent you can't beat. :biggrin:

To which Esmeralda said >>

"OMG Somebody lives in la la land! :cuckoo::lmao::lmao: "

So you believe that this is fake news, and that's what you're basing your posts on ? LOL

I'll tell you what, BS. If you think it's fake news, and you need more convincing, well you could just call up the Saline County Sheriffs Dept, in Arkansas, and go ask them if their investigation of the Henry/Ives killings, is fake news, OK ? You do that.

And after you do, I suspect you won't be doing too much more posting in this thread,...but then that'll be up to you. :rolleyes:

As for me being mocked, I was mocked 2 years ago, when I told people in another forum, that I was going to vote for Trump in the GOP primary. Then they mocked me some more when I told them he was going to win it, and convincingly. Then they mocked me some more, when I told them he was going to win the general election, and be the next POTUS.

I just love being mocked. :biggrin:

Here's an exchange from July 22, 2015 >>

Mertex said >>

"And about Trump......we're just sitting back and enjoying the entertainment.....:popcorn: he's destroying the rest of the candidates, which couldn't be good for your party, considering his rating against Hillary. We love that so many of you love Trump."

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
USA Today/Suffolk 7/9 - 7/12 1000 LV 3.0 51 34 Clinton +17
CNN/Opinion Research 6/26 - 6/28 890 RV 3.5 59 35 Clinton +24
FOX News 6/21 - 6/23 1005 RV 3.0 51 34 Clinton +17
Quinnipiac 5/19 - 5/26 1711 RV 2.4 50 32 Clinton +18

Protectionist replied >>

Do you think for a solitary second that Hillary can beat Trump in a general election ? HA HA. Imagine them in a debate. After that it'll be 90% Trump, 10% Hillary. You guys are panicking because you know you're up against an opponent you can't beat. :biggrin:

To which Esmeralda said >>

"OMG Somebody lives in la la land! :cuckoo::lmao::lmao: "

Are they also investigating the rest of the "Clinton Body Count"?

Btw, a Pro Wrassler saw the whole dang deal! :lol:

Former wrestler claims he witnessed murders of Don Henry and Kevin Ives

Are they also investigating the rest of the "Clinton Body Count"?

Btw, a Pro Wrassler saw the whole dang deal! :lol:

Former wrestler claims he witnessed murders of Don Henry and Kevin Ives
The rest of the Clinton Body Count has not been investigated for a very long time because of the long term power positions the Clintons have occupied. Now that they are out, investigations may proceed, but it is just the very beginning.

Each investigation will however turn up new information/evidence that, in turn will facilitate additional prosecutions of other items of the CBC. Lots of activity on the horizon here. As for the ex-wrestler, who care what his occupation was ? His testimony is as good as anyone's.

Forum List

Back