Donald's Book of the Month Club

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
As we all know, Trump doesn't read. His Daily Briefings must be two pages or less - double spaced. "Dumb it down! Donald says ... "or I'll miss Fox-n-Friends!!".

And yet, he took the time last night (as he often does} to endorse a book that somebody else recommended to him but that he has not yet, nor will he EVER actually read.

Watch out Oprah - You gots competition Girl! :lol:

So how does Trump process information, then?

[Trump] said in a series of interviews that he does not need to read extensively because he reaches the right decisions “with very little knowledge other than the knowledge I [already] had, plus the words ‘common sense,’ because I have a lot of common sense and I have a lot of business ability.”

Trump said he is skeptical of experts because “they can’t see the forest for the trees.” He believes that when he makes decisions, people see that he instinctively knows the right thing to do: “A lot of people said, ‘Man, he was more accurate than guys who have studied it all the time.’ ”​

tumblr_p88b39jXo71we4t2no1_1280.png

Coming Soon: The Donald J Trump Presidential Twitter Library where we can all wander the hallways reading his greatest Tweets on the Big, Beautiful, Stupid MAGA-NETIC WALL!

library16n-3-web.jpg

Last edited:
Coming Soon: The Donald J Trump Presidential Twitter Library where we can all wander the hallways reading his greatest Tweets on the Big, Beautiful, Stupid MAGA-NETIC WALL!
I just saw an article entited "The 8 Worst Trump Tweets of 2018 (so far)" I read them. All 8 were EXCELLENT. Keep up the good (tweeting) work, Mr. President.:113:

I just saw an article entited "The 8 Worst Trump Tweets of 2018 (so far)" I read them. All 8 were EXCELLENT. Keep up the good (tweeting) work, Mr. President.:113:

You have low standards and little self worth :wink:

What a coincidence. I was thinking exactly that about you (combined with a high degree of gullibility)

Was this your favorite Trump Tweeted Lie? :)

Taking credit for a feat out of his control is expected of Trump, but by bragging about zero commercial aviation deaths in 2017 as if these figures are unprecedented, he ignores the fact that four and a half years have passed since any deaths involving scheduled passenger airlines have occurred in the U.S. Furthermore, the last time a U.S.-registered passenger scheduled flight resulted in fatalities was 2009.

Screen-Shot-2018-01-09-at-8.55.58-AM.png

Rut Roh - There goes his awesome record!

first-photos-of-woman-sucked-out-of-airplane-window-when-engine-exploded-480x405.jpg

What a coincidence. I was thinking exactly that about you (combined with a high degree of gullibility)

Was this your favorite Trump Tweeted Lie? :)

Taking credit for a feat out of his control is expected of Trump, but by bragging about zero commercial aviation deaths in 2017 as if these figures are unprecedented, he ignores the fact that four and a half years have passed since any deaths involving scheduled passenger airlines have occurred in the U.S. Furthermore, the last time a U.S.-registered passenger scheduled flight resulted in fatalities was 2009.

Screen-Shot-2018-01-09-at-8.55.58-AM.png

Rut Roh - There goes his awesome record!

first-photos-of-woman-sucked-out-of-airplane-window-when-engine-exploded-480x405.jpg
You need to make your posts more clear. We don't all comprehend liberal loon "speech"

Snopes has hung itself. The Clinton Body Count is REAL, and the Snopes BS report dates back to Clinton power years 1980s - 2016, when anything about the Clinton murders were shredded by Clinton control.

Those years (including Snopes faulty report) are now past, and freed from the Clinton stranglehold over law enforcement, prosecution has already begun to proceed, by the Saline County Sheriff Dept in Arkansas, starting with the train killings of the teenage boys, Henry & Ives.

Your falling for the false Snopes report, or any other Clinton era whitewash, is further proof of your gullibility.

Will Lt. Jeff Silk Arrest the Clintons for Murder ?

PS - just to show you how pitifully hollow the Snopes report is, it bases part of its "conclusion" on an Air Force report of the Ron Brown plane crash death. And guess who was Commander in Chief of that Air Force at that time >> one Bill Clinton. Next, you'll be telling us of a "report' on the mafia, with Lucky Luciano as the source. Come on man, get with it. Show a modicum of smarts, here, OK ?

Fact is, in a deal with feds, Ron Brown was scheduled to testify against the Clintons, when suddenly he's dead. Suddenly, the very next day, Ron Brown's personal lawyer was murdered in a drive-by shooting. A few days later, the Air Traffic Controller who had been in charge during the aircraft crash was found dead and declared a suicide. (like most all of the Clinton murders were)

On leaving Ron Brown's funeral, President Bill Clinton was seen laughing and joking ... until he saw the camera, then he went into his sad act!

clinton.gif

Read more: THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Last edited:
HAHAHA!! Again - Don't talk to us about "gullibility" :laugh:

hillary-vince-foster.jpg

Why not ? You're ashamed of yourself ? You should be, for referring to Clinton control era "investigations" of Clinton killings.

Wanna know about the Clinton Body Count ? Keep watch on the 2018 Saline County investigation

Forum List

Back