Donald Trump's surging economy

1. The 1% has their big fat tax cut, the Fortune 500 is swimming in cash, and the working class? Well, record numbers of them are forced to live in their cars or on the street. Housing, groceries, and utilities are all going up. Wages have stayed stagnant. Thanks Donnie, you've made America great again. Bang up job so far! :113:

'It's the New Form of Affordable Housing': More People Are Living in Their Cars

6 pictures that show what homelessness looks like in 2018

https://nypost.com/2017/11/07/silicon-valleys-car-people-push-homeless-crisis-to-the-brink/
    ReplyReply & QuoteEdit
Do the Rich really have lousy Capital Intuition?

Does the Private sector not know what to do with easy money policies?

Government, always has "shovel ready solutions".

Despite this ridiculous thread the economy is doing just fine.

Jobs are available everywhere and if some one is to lazy to get a job and wants to live in their car then I hope they enjoy themselves.

The reality is that there is a growing number of working homeless due to the fact the rise housing cost in many places have far out paced what people are getting paid.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
/——/ Move to where the jobs and housing work within your budget. I can’t afford to live in certain towns of LI because of the high taxes, $30k a year, so I live where I can afford. My taxes are only $10k a year.

That is an option for some, but some jobs are more specialized and harder to find in other locations.

The problem is that the housing price bubble is inflating faster than it did before the last crash and nobody is paying attention.

/-----/ I didn't say it was easy. I left home at 20 and moved 700 miles to New York for the opportunity.

Jobs are available everywhere and if some one is to lazy to get a job and wants to live in their car then I hope they enjoy themselves.

The reality is that there is a growing number of working homeless due to the fact the rise housing cost in many places have far out paced what people are getting paid.

/——/ Move to where the jobs and housing work within your budget. I can’t afford to live in certain towns of LI because of the high taxes, $30k a year, so I live where I can afford. My taxes are only $10k a year.
Illegals and homeless are flooding Calif because of the freebies. And Chinese are buying up homes driving higher prices.

1. The 1% has their big fat tax cut, the Fortune 500 is swimming in cash, and the working class? Well, record numbers of them are forced to live in their cars or on the street. Housing, groceries, and utilities are all going up. Wages have stayed stagnant. Thanks Donnie, you've made America great again. Bang up job so far! :113:

https://nypost.com/2017/11/07/silicon-valleys-car-people-push-homeless-crisis-to-the-brink/
    ReplyReply & QuoteEdit

What the fuck does that have to do with Trump or the federal government asshole????

It's all local on the god damn blue states and their high taxes.

ReplyReply & QuoteEdit

What the fuck does that have to do with Trump or the federal government asshole????

It's all local on the god damn blue states and their high taxes.

It is rather funny that the highest prices all exist in blue bastions.

Housing is not the problem - there is housing all over the place. Refusal to address ones circumstances and change them is.

Illegals and homeless are flooding Calif because of the freebies. And Chinese are buying up homes driving higher prices.
we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and Industrial Automation to help with social costs.

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and Industrial Automation to help with social costs.

And $15 dollars an hour in seattle is like a $1.75 an hour in Alabama.. once again you don't have a clue

Incredibly inaccurate and hilarious Democrat Fake News propaganda. The reality is, we're experiencing the lowest Unemployment levels in 18yrs, along with record-low Hispanic and African American Unemployment. Trump's Economy is rolling along just fine. Tune out Democrat Fake News, and you'll get truth & reality.

And $15 dollars an hour in seattle is like a $1.75 an hour in Alabama.. once again you don't have a clue

the right wing has to be credible about economics. allegedly low tax red States are allegedly low tax, for a reason.

The poor want to be able to pay taxes and access capital markets that result in upgrading infrastructure.

Incredibly inaccurate and hilarious Democrat Fake News propaganda. The reality is, we're experiencing the lowest Unemployment levels in 18yrs, along with record-low Hispanic and African American Unemployment. Trump's Economy is rolling along just fine. Tune out Democrat Fake News, and you'll get truth & reality.
capitalism's natural rate of unemployment is not Good enough, for social purposes.

capitalism is the reason America is the wealthiest nation in the history of the world. i'm sick of folks putting down America!

ReplyReply & QuoteEdit
I got 2 raises in the last year but sadly rent is going up almost the same amount. Cool. Hey when is the tax cut and competition going to lower prices? Oh it doesn't work that way. Always pay more. All gains are sunk into capturing a bigger % of a given consumers income.

ReplyReply & QuoteEdit
homeless can afford cars. They're richer than they used to be.

ReplyReply & QuoteEdit
I got 2 raises in the last year but sadly rent is going up almost the same amount. Cool. Hey when is the tax cut and competition going to lower prices? Oh it doesn't work that way. Always pay more. All gains are sunk into capturing a bigger % of a given consumers income.
I made $10 an hour in 1992. I still make $10 an hour but no longer have my company car, paid expense account and company paid cell phone.

Donald Trump's surging economy

BBBAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

uh, no - a drop of blood surged to to someones pea brain.

ReplyReply & QuoteEdit
homeless can afford cars. They're richer than they used to be.
so are the rich, in our First World economy.

Forum List

Back