Donald Trump's reputation will be damaged if he refuses to accept election results

Donald Trump slammed for saying he will only accept election results if he wins - full article

"Ladies and gentlemen, I want to make a major announcement today," Trump told a rally in Delaware, Ohio. "I would like to promise and pledge to all of my voters and supporters and to all of the people of the United States that I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election — if I win."

If Trump loses and doesn't concede, it would break from an American tradition dating back to the Civil War — and a number of Republicans were swift to condemn him for it.

"During this debate Mr. Trump is doing the party and country a great disservice by continuing to suggest the outcome of this election is out of his hands and 'rigged' against him. If he loses, it will not be because the system is 'rigged' but because he failed as a candidate." Graham said.

How much does hiLIARy's campaign pay you to spam the interwebs with this nonsense? I bet she pays the women spammers less than the male ones.

Let's see....Comrade Trump's reputation:

-Numerous women have accused him of sexual assault
-He is recorded saying he has made numerous unwanted sexual advances to women
-He has bankrupted numerous businesses, leaving his employees holding the bag
-He defaulted hundreds, if not thousands, of people through Trump University
-He has used money given for his charitable foundation to pay off government officials and to buy a six foot portrait of himself.
-He continually denies that he has made numerous statements when there is video evidence that he did.
-He has been married thee times, all three to immigrants, while he rants over immigrants
-He has call Mexicans rapist, mocked a disabled reporter, and proposed to refuse entry into the US a group of people solely on their religious beliefs.

I could go on, but it is getting to be boring and sickening. I ask again...."WHAT REPUTATION ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?"

Donald Trump slammed for saying he will only accept election results if he wins - full article

"Ladies and gentlemen, I want to make a major announcement today," Trump told a rally in Delaware, Ohio. "I would like to promise and pledge to all of my voters and supporters and to all of the people of the United States that I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election — if I win."

If Trump loses and doesn't concede, it would break from an American tradition dating back to the Civil War — and a number of Republicans were swift to condemn him for it.

"During this debate Mr. Trump is doing the party and country a great disservice by continuing to suggest the outcome of this election is out of his hands and 'rigged' against him. If he loses, it will not be because the system is 'rigged' but because he failed as a candidate." Graham said.
he needs to accept defeat with grace and humility

He should pledge to lead a secession movement and give states the option to follow. We would gladly do it.

donald trump get your stuff together!

donald trump get your stuff together!

You are as nutty as your cult leader.

Forum List

Back