Donald Trumps Pick For Attorney General Scares The Hell Out Of Hillary And Obama

Telling the truth is anti-Republican? The facts indicate a Democratic Senate after next year's election. That you dislike it or me remains immaterial.

Please understand, Jammie-boi, you aren't disliked for your prediction. Rather for your idiotic assertions that you are anything other than an extreme leftist Democrat, even among garden-variety "progressives".

Jake-Loves.jpg

Once they find out who's Trump's pick for Attorney General the criminals in the WhiteHouse are going pull out all of the stops to keep Trump from becoming president. It means they may be doing some serious jail time:

BOOM: Donald Trumpā€™s Pick For Attorney Generalā€¦ Liberalsā€™ Worst Nightmare

Written by Michelle Jesse, Associate Editor on July 30, 2015
Trump-300x180.jpg

Whatever your feelings about presidential hopeful Donald Trump, you may just love his pick for attorney general. Maybe even as much as liberals will hate it.

Via Conservative Tribune:

Even though heā€™s just a presidential hopeful, Donald Trump has wasted no time telling America his top pick is for attorney general. And, if you were somehow involved in the Benghazi scandal or Hillary Clintonā€™s email debacle, youā€™d better watch out.

In a Tuesday tweet, Trump said that he would pick South Carolina representative and chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi Trey Gowdy as his attorney general, were he to be elected president.

ā€œ@HillaryClintonā€˜s toast. Dems had better get the ā€˜B Teamā€™ off the bench. @TGowdySC (Trey Gowdyā€™s Twitter username) for Attorney General under President Trump,ā€ Trump tweeted.

Rep. Gowdy, whose tenacious manner with liberals and Obama administration officials has earned him the nickname ā€œThe Bulldog,ā€ has been a conservative favorite for quite some time now. In fact, before the 2014 Republican sweep of Congress, political action group the Tea Party Leadership Fund endorsed Gowdy to take over John Boehnerā€™s position as speaker of the House.

While Gowdy didnā€™t get that job, it might be even more satisfying seeing the South Carolina bulldog at Eric Holderā€™s old desk, prosecuting all of those Democrats let slide during the Obama administration.

Imagine, after years of Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch, Trey Gowdy?! The thought of it alone just renews my hope in our nationā€™s future. As Conservative Tribune aptly suggests, the thought of Trey Gowdy as attorney general is like Christmas in July. Like a kid awaiting the arrival of Santa, I anxiously anticipate January 2017 ā€” and fervently hope thereā€™s something good under the tree for us this time!
BOOM Donald Trump s Pick For Attorney General... Liberals Worst Nightmare - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

My fantasy governing team......Walker as President, Fiorina as Vice President, Ted Cruz as Senate Majority leader and now with Trump's idea.....Trey Gowdy as Attorney General....and then as one of Walker's Supreme Court justice picks to replace ginsberg? And then perhaps Mark Levin as Chief Justice.....imagine the lefty heads exploding with that one.....

Says the idiot who says things before he thinks. I believe in facts, which (1) indicates that the Senate may very well return to Democratic control, and (2) a Gowdy nomination may very well not be ratified. That is not anti-Republican, only pro-reality. I am a far better Pub than you, Vigi, for I believe in the goodness of the American people. You don't. You think the 15% or so of America that likes the TP are the true Americans.

Yes, 15%? (Hmmmm Trump has 25%, something wrong with your math!) Using YOUR number, we 15% CONTROL whether a GOP candidate will win the presidency! You are simply the Manchurian Republican, as I've always stated!
YOU were not good in math at school, remember? The 25% popularity rating refers to the GOP electorate. Your 15% of TP members refers only to its share of the the national electorate. Thus the other 75% of the GOP electorate still is not on Trump's side. We mainstream, establishment GOP are not concerned about the minority TP membership at all. If Trump does take the nomination (still a long way from now), he will ignore you as did Mitt and John. If he wins the election, that will mean he will have drawn the great center of the American electorate, which means he will further ignore you and the TP.
Newest Rasmussen has Trump at 26%.... Eat dirt, little Jakeass! LOLOLOL!
That means 74% of Republicans don't support him.

Latest poll has him at 30%...and rising!

Donald Trump has something new to crow about.

The latest numbers from the Reuters/Ipsos five-day tracking poll has boastful billionaire as the presidential choice of almost 30 percent of Republicans surveyedā€”a stratospheric mark given the fragmented presidential field.

Trump towers in fresh poll

Is it true that he is outdoing the other Republicans with hispanics....? Legal or illegal?

Yes, 15%? (Hmmmm Trump has 25%, something wrong with your math!) Using YOUR number, we 15% CONTROL whether a GOP candidate will win the presidency! You are simply the Manchurian Republican, as I've always stated!
YOU were not good in math at school, remember? The 25% popularity rating refers to the GOP electorate. Your 15% of TP members refers only to its share of the the national electorate. Thus the other 75% of the GOP electorate still is not on Trump's side. We mainstream, establishment GOP are not concerned about the minority TP membership at all. If Trump does take the nomination (still a long way from now), he will ignore you as did Mitt and John. If he wins the election, that will mean he will have drawn the great center of the American electorate, which means he will further ignore you and the TP.

The latest numbers from the Reuters/Ipsos five-day tracking poll has boastful billionaire as the presidential choice of almost 30 percent of Republicans surveyedā€”a stratospheric mark given the fragmented presidential field.

Is it true that he is outdoing the other Republicans with hispanics....? Legal or illegal?
POLL: Trump Leads GOP Field Among Hispanics, Records 34% Favorability!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRCTV.org ^ | July 27, 2015 | Tim Dionisopoulos
Tweet from Ann Coulter: @AnnCoulter: .DonaldTrump leads w/ Hispanics. Christie, who supported in-state tuition 4 illegals -scrape bottom.

POLL: Trump Leads GOP Field Among Hispanics, Records 34% Favorability!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tweet from Ann Coulter: @AnnCoulter: .DonaldTrump leads w/ Hispanics. Christie, who supported in-state tuition 4 illegals -scrape bottom.

That is just great.....I am a Walker guy but I like the way trump deals with the left and the media....he may not be the right guy...but he knows how to treat the assholes who attack him.............

I was listening to the Mike Gallagher show on the radio...a caller came in and mentioned how well Trump is doing with hispanics.....he pointed out that democrat men want to be women and the women want to be men......and that hispanics like the idea of "Machismo" a man who acts like a man.....that might just be his appeal.......

That is just great.....I am a Walker guy but I like the way trump deals with the left and the media....he may not be the right guy...but he knows how to treat the assholes who attack him.............

I was listening to the Mike Gallagher show on the radio...a caller came in and mentioned how well Trump is doing with hispanics.....he pointed out that democrat men want to be women and the women want to be men......and that hispanics like the idea of "Machismo" a man who acts like a man.....that might just be his appeal.......

I could easily vote for any one of a half dozen candidates.... Trump just happens to emphasize what a majority of patriots want out of a POTUS!

072815_Trumpnado.jpg

Says the idiot who says things before he thinks. I believe in facts, which (1) indicates that the Senate may very well return to Democratic control, and (2) a Gowdy nomination may very well not be ratified. That is not anti-Republican, only pro-reality. I am a far better Pub than you, Vigi, for I believe in the goodness of the American people. You don't. You think the 15% or so of America that likes the TP are the true Americans.

Stratospheric? No. Very impressive at 30.8% of GOP? Yes.

About 1 in 4 voters identify as Republican, so about 7.5% of the electorate choose Trump right now.

Record-High 42 of Americans Identify as Independents

With 74% of republicans not liking trump, it looks like he has more support from Democrats than anybody else GO TRUMP!!!!

With 74% of republicans not liking trump, it looks like he has more support from Democrats than anybody else GO TRUMP!!!!

Good, as the RINO'S and lesser candidates fall away, the more Republicans will join you DemocRATS.... sounds like a BIG WIN!

So right now Trump has perhaps 9% of the American electorate's support. Granted, he has more support than anybody else than HRC, who has about four times that of Trump. He has a long was to go. He has come much further than anyone would have thought.

Forum List

Back