Donald Trump's missed opportunities

Thanks for your opinion. Hard to find the slightest criticism among the supporters of both candidates here. Big jubilation events, these threads.

Perhaps unwittingly, the stage has been set for the next debate for Trump to launch a no-holds-barred attack on HILLARY AND THE MEDIA. Lester Crowley just gave him complete justification. Well done!

The Clinton Foundation...that a SecState can use that position to enrich herself is beyond despicable; it's Banana Republic

The Clinton Foundation...that a SecState can use that position to enrich herself is beyond despicable; it's Banana Republic
Best thing he could have said, when confronted with allegations of womanizing, is to point out that it's nothing compared to what's happening in Aleppo. How does having called Rosie O'Donnell a "pig" much worse than digging people out of the rubble in Aleppo? He needed to show that there's a big difference in name calling and people dying. Most presidents are womanizers. I understand why Hillary is using this attack to gain women voters, but this is the #1 thing wrong with politics these days, people focusing on petty name calling vs. real, down and dirty violence.

Best thing he could have said, when confronted with allegations of womanizing, is to point out that it's nothing compared to what's happening in Aleppo. How does having called Rosie O'Donnell a "pig" much worse than digging people out of the rubble in Aleppo? He needed to show that there's a big difference in name calling and people dying. Most presidents are womanizers. I understand why Hillary is using this attack to gain women voters, but this is the #1 thing wrong with politics these days, people focusing on petty name calling vs. real, down and dirty violence.

I speaks to temperament.
She brings it up on Monday.
Michelle O’Bama is out on Tuesday talking about “we need an adult in the white house.”

It’s how a campaign is run.

Oh, and by the way, how will he stop the “real, down and dirty violence”? Send troops in? He seemed (at one time-you can’t tell what he is actually thinking; he admits that)content with letting the Soviets err Russians take Syria for themselves….

Forum List

Back