Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2018

The man's been in the public eye for decades and doesn't have a problem saying what he thinks. Surely you can come up with a video clip of him using the "N" word or "Beaner", something like that. No? I didn't think you could. Let us know when you actually have something other than a twisting of words or an "interpretation".
So you think the only type of racism is if you use the n word?
You're not very bright are you. You have countless examples of his racism staring at you in the face.... yet you choose to ignore it.

You're one of the most vile racists on this board.

You MFs just have to lie. There was nothing violent in Charlottesville until Antifa showed up. And his comment about the shit holes was totally accurate, they have to be from shit holes to qualify for Temporary Protected Status. Also you fucking regressives are always holding Norway up as an example to be emulated, yet you think it's offensive that Trump wants folks you adore to immigrate to the US. FUCK YOU. Why do you want people form dysfunctional countries here?

So obviously you agree with your racist president that white supremacists are " very fine people."

Propaganda lies on overload tonight?
I would expect that type of nonsense from someone that finished first grade... but not 2nd grade. Lmao

Rderp got bitch slapped in this thread troll boi do you want to get bitch slapped like him?

Once and for all, can Nazi's be "very fine people" like Trump says?
Is refusing to rent to only black people racist or not?
Take your time... I know it's a hard question for you.
Obama only lives in white neighborhoods, that makes him racist.

If you ask President Donald Trump whether he’s racist, he has a standard response: He claims that no, in fact, he’s "the least racist person that you’ve ever encountered."

But Trump’s record tells a very different story.

On the campaign trail, Trump repeatedly made explicitly racist and otherwise bigoted remarks — from calling Mexican immigrants criminals and rapists to proposing a ban on all Muslims entering the US to suggesting that a judge should recuse himself from a case solely because of the judge’s Mexican heritage.

The trend has continued into his presidency. From stereotyping a black reporter to pandering to white supremacists after they held a violent rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, Trump hasn’t stopped with the racist acts even after his election.

In fact, the very first time that Trump appeared in the pages of the New York Times, back in the 1970s, was when the US Department of Justice sued him for racial discrimination. Since then, he has repeatedly appeared in newspaper pages across the world as he inspired more similar controversies.

The latest came in remarks surfaced by the Washington Post. Talking about immigration from Haiti and African countries, Trump asked, "Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?" He suggested that America should allow more people from countries like Norway instead. The implication is very clear: The people coming from predominantly black countries are bad, while the people coming from predominantly white countries are good.

This long history is important. It would be one thing if Trump simply misspoke one or two times. But when you take all of Trump’s actions and comments together, a clear pattern emerges — one that suggests that bigotry is not just political opportunism on Trump’s part but a real element of Trump’s personality, character, and career.

Here's the sordid evidence from the 1970's - 2018 :

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2018

So, tell me. How’s that resistance going?

Is Mr Trump still the President?
I see you can't address your hero's long long history of racism.
Why don't you just admit it that him being a racist is a plus for you.

You idiots have diluted the term racism down to the point it no longer means anything.

When everyone ir racist, no one is racist. Except of course for actual racists who you morons give cover to by lumping everyone who disagrees with you with them.

When you look at everything through race prism lens, you become the racist.

Being a birther is not racist....jesus........]
Jesus isn't going to help you because he also knows that carrying on that birther lie about Obama is the textbook definition of being a racist.

Funny, I didn't hear you say that when they questioned McCains or Cruz eligibility based on place of birth.

How could you? I wasn't on this forum back then. God, you're dumb.

Cruz was running when you joined.

Check the date I joined. It was in February 2017 AFTER the election.
My comment still stands. God you're dumb.

And you're still a flaming racist.

Trump started his political career with the racist birther lie that Obama wasn't born in America. He discovered he found a legion of racists that sucked up what he was selling so he carried it on for five long years.
His base knew they found their messiah and he ran with it all the way to the presidency.
Questioning if someone was born here is racist? At first he refused to show his birth certificate. So I guess you're a racist for wanting to see Trumps tax returns?

carrying on that birther lie about Obama is the textbook definition of being a racist.

So, just to be clear, if someone accused President Trump of being born abroad, that would make them a racist?

Is there anything in this world that isn’t racist?
racism and climate change.......it's all they have, and they can make those fit into any situation..
They have homophobia now, they were working on transphobia, till they got caught using an 9 year old boy promoting the lifestyle. They will have to shelve that idea for a while.

Ask any of the bozo's out there stimming on the fake outrage, "When is the next time you are vacationing in Haiti?". Tell them you'll take them seriously when they come and show you their airline ticket to the all-inclusive beach resort!

Forum List

Back