Donald Trump’s Cabinet Selections Signal Deregulation Moves Are Coming

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
for years, decades really, THIS is the fight we have been saying we wanted

throw in a couple of Scalia type SCOTUS picks & I'm so happy I can't even see straight!

That's right, elections have consequences & this one continues to look more and more consequential

I love it!

e5084240.gif

Donald Trump’s Cabinet Selections Signal Deregulation Moves Are Coming

Business leaders are predicting a dramatic unraveling of regulations on everything from overtime pay to power-plant emission rules as Donald Trump seeks to fill his cabinet with determined adversaries of the agencies they will lead.

The president-elect’s pick Thursday to head the Labor Department, fast-food executive Andrew Puzder, is an outspoken critic of the worker-pay policies advanced by the Obama administration. Mr. Trump’s choice for the next administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt, is a primary architect of legal challenges on President Barack Obama’s environmental regulations.

Other cabinet nominees critical of regulations advanced under Mr. Obama include Rep. Tom Price to lead the Department of Health and Human Services, financier Wilbur Ross Jr. at the Commerce Department and retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson at the Department of Housing and Urban Development. All will require Senate confirmation.

Some regulations are needed to protect from abuses, other regulations are barriers to business or meant to allow some to determine winners and losers.

In Canada it's much worse, the government uses underhanded "dirty tricks" and regulations to stifle competition against government. Often, these tactics are taken against foreign businesses if they threaten a domestic business, it's a big reason investment in Canada is very weak and about to get weaker when Trump takes office
:(

I heard Trump preaching "clean water" gotta have it, so its about time he relaxed regulations on "clean water" and give everyone an opportunity to drink piss along with his Bots ...

In america concentrated coporate power/wealth/think tank "legislation"/lobbying uses underhanded "dirty tricks" and regulations to stifle competition and redistribute societal wealth into the private hands of a few of privilege. Same as it ever was here.

Some regulations are needed to protect from abuses, other regulations are barriers to business or meant to allow some to determine winners and losers.

In Canada it's much worse, the government uses underhanded "dirty tricks" and regulations to stifle competition against government. Often, these tactics are taken against foreign businesses if they threaten a domestic business, it's a big reason investment in Canada is very weak and about to get weaker when Trump takes office
:(

Oh I agree you do need some regulations but load of the ones we have do nothing but hinder business, create mountains of red tape and paperwork.

Once these unneeded regulations are gone and the corporate tax rate goes from 35% to 15% I think you will see this country booming.

This is what the DEMS were really afraid of....success of economic policies of the Trump admin that PROVE the Dems were SABOTAGING the country for the sake of social justice and changing the electorate.

This is what the DEMS were really afraid of....success of economic policies of the Trump admin that PROVE the Dems were SABOTAGING the country for the sake of social justice and changing the electorate.

That's exactly why I say Trump should get his way on everything, let him run free so all the partisanshitheads can figure this all out for themselves. Stay tuned for "the change".

That's exactly why I say Trump should get his way on everything, let him run free so all the partisanshitheads can figure this all out for themselves. Stay tuned for "the change".

Resistance is futile. You are going to hate the next 8 years. Maybe take up a hobby.

oh, we'll get resistance

and our friends in the media will let us know that the world is ending, children will starve to death and American youth will never get jobs again

it will be glorious to watch for the next 8 years

oh, we'll get resistance

and our friends in the media will let us know that the world is ending, children will starve to death and American youth will never get jobs again

it will be glorious to watch for the next 8 years

SO GLORIOUS!

Plus, we know that Trump is doing the right thing by the nation whenever the media cries about it. They are the PERFECT policy vetting machine.

If they agree with ANYTHING Trump does, I will be worried about those policies.

Plus, we know that Trump is doing the right thing by the nation whenever the media cries about it. They are the PERFECT policy vetting machine.

yes, the louder and more histrionic the protests, the better the policy is

keep more of my money; quit letting public opinion drive policy and America 1st

too much winning...

I heard Trump preaching "clean water" gotta have it, so its about time he relaxed regulations on "clean water" and give everyone an opportunity to drink piss along with his Bots ...
What's it taste like?

People in blue states already drink piss because of the EPA.....what's your point?

People in blue states already drink piss because of the EPA.....what's your point?
Yeah, and here, the EPA turned it yellow. Look at all the lib fools floating in it. I wonder if their name is Ey Pee Freely?

new-mexico-is-suing-the-government-over-the-epas-massive-mine-spill.jpg

Trump to the EPA.
NO that puddle on a driveway is not a navigable waterway.

Getting rid of the EPA is preferable. Cutting the EPA down is acceptable.

New Topics

Forum List

Back