Donald Trump’s Approval Rating Among Black Voters Is Three Percent

What better way to control the ignorant black masses like you from the inside than with another black man who merely LOOKS like you? And look! It worked!

So the democrats are trying to control us while we are free thinking if we join the party headed by a white nationalist.

WOW! There you go with your racist statements again.

A). I didn't say a word about the GOP.
B). That Trump is white doesn't prove a thing.
C). You can be any color or race and be a "nationalist."
D). "White Nationalist" is a slur to imply Aryan skinhead or Nazi when that is not true at all.
E). All a "Nationalist" is the opposite of being a Globalist, meaning putting country ahead of world rather than world before country. "Nationalist" then is just a synonym for being a "patriot."

Trump is a racist. White nationalism is a belief in superiority of your race.

Definition of racism

1 : a belief that
race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2 a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles

b : a political or social system founded on racism

I've made no racist statements.
Your history of posts are nothing but racist statements. You are a liar and a racist.

You can't produce any racist statements from me either.
You have produced your own. Your history of posts are filled with them. You are pathetic.

So the democrats are trying to control us while we are free thinking if we join the party headed by a white nationalist.

D). "White Nationalist" is a slur to imply Aryan skinhead or Nazi when that is not true at all.
E). All a "Nationalist" is the opposite of being a Globalist, meaning putting country ahead of world rather than world before country. "Nationalist" then is just a synonym for being a "patriot."

Definition of racism

race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2 a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles

Your history of posts are nothing but racist statements. You are a liar and a racist.

You have produced your own. Your history of posts are filled with them. You are pathetic.

Like I said, you can't show proof of anything racist have said.

What better way to control the ignorant black masses like you from the inside than with another black man who merely LOOKS like you? And look! It worked!

It was white people who originally came up with the term "White Nationalist". There are even some whites who identify as alt right that embrace the white nationalist ideology.

Definition of racism

Stop lying to yourselves folks. Blacks do not like Trump.
That's because Blacks are the Left's favorite voter control group! They send in the race-baiters (like you) and the poverty pimps to rant and rave, and soon it becomes highly socially unacceptable to step out from the group-think on your own. This is most prevalent among the slums and very low income, but as soon as you start talking to blacks with higher education, jobs and intelligence, you see more of them liking Trump.
Show me one black at a Trump rally with a hair pick in his hair, baggy, gangster jeans hanging down his ass and tattoos all over? Any black you see there is clean cut, professional and obviously willing to think for themselves.
No, it's because we see the right for what the fuck it is.

Sure you do.

The Racist History of the Democratic Party

Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism

The Inconvenient Truth About the Democratic Party

Ku Klux Klan members in United States politics - Wikipedia

Boy you do not know much do you, did you even read the article

Let it be known that the southern Dem and northern Republicans were racist and KKK members . You do not know much about history do you.

You don't know much about reading, do you? If you look down the page, 90% of the members shown there were all Democrats.

Stop lying to yourselves folks. Blacks do not like Trump.
That's because Blacks are the Left's favorite voter control group! They send in the race-baiters (like you) and the poverty pimps to rant and rave, and soon it becomes highly socially unacceptable to step out from the group-think on your own. This is most prevalent among the slums and very low income, but as soon as you start talking to blacks with higher education, jobs and intelligence, you see more of them liking Trump.
Show me one black at a Trump rally with a hair pick in his hair, baggy, gangster jeans hanging down his ass and tattoos all over? Any black you see there is clean cut, professional and obviously willing to think for themselves.

Sure you do.

Let it be known that the southern Dem and northern Republicans were racist and KKK members . You do not know much about history do you.

You don't know much about reading, do you? If you look down the page, 90% of the members shown there were all Democrats.

Why do you republicans here keep trying the same dumb ploy that is not working?

Definition of racism

Your post are all public. They prove that you are racist, they have racist stements and overt racist intentions.You have produced them yourself. Everyone on this site ( including you ) can read them. Everyone on this site knows what you are about and how racist you are. Most have decided not to converse with you because of your obtuse nature, your lies and you incapability of understanding. I need do nothing else. You have done it all on your own.

It was white people who originally came up with the term "White Nationalist". There are even some whites who identify as alt right that embrace the white nationalist ideology.

Idiot, it was the African and similar people that invented the term "White Man" in the first place. I just watched a video of European anthropologists tracking down and meeting a stone age tribe in New Guinea who had never seen any race outside their own and the first thing they communicated was astonishment at their skin color and the fact that their grandfather had told them "The 'White Man' is a myth."

It was the African/Negro people that INVENTED the concept of "race" and "white."

Definition of racism

Your post are all public. They prove that you are racist, they have racist stements and overt racist intentions.You have produced them yourself. Everyone on this site ( including you ) can read them. Everyone on this site knows what you are about and how racist you are. Most have decided not to converse with you because of your obtuse nature, your lies and you incapability of understanding. I need do nothing else. You have done it all on your own.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Who was the first black republican president?

Idiot, it was the African and similar people that invented the term "White Man" in the first place. I just watched a video of European anthropologists tracking down and meeting a stone age tribe in New Guinea who had never seen any race outside their own and the first thing they communicated was astonishment at their skin color and the fact that their grandfather had told them "The 'White Man' is a myth."

It was the African/Negro people that INVENTED the concept of "race" and "white."

That is untrue.

You really are dense. I have already said that one only needs to look at your history., your rants and accusations are public. You are a child. You think if you deny long enough people will believe you. You really do need help. Good bye.

Sure you do.

You are just to dumb.

According to Smedley and Marks the European concept of "race", along with many of the ideas now associated with the term, arose at the time of the scientific revolution, which introduced and privileged the study of natural kinds, and the age of European imperialism and colonization which established political relations between Europeans and peoples with distinct cultural and political traditions.[35][38] As Europeans encountered people from different parts of the world, they speculated about the physical, social, and cultural differences among various human groups. The rise of the Atlantic slave trade, which gradually displaced an earlier trade in slaves from throughout the world, created a further incentive to categorize human groups in order to justify the subordination of African slaves.[39]

Drawing on sources from classical antiquity and upon their own internal interactions – for example, the hostility between the English and Irish powerfully influenced early European thinking about the differences between people[40] – Europeans began to sort themselves and others into groups based on physical appearance, and to attribute to individuals belonging to these groups behaviors and capacities which were claimed to be deeply ingrained. A set of folk beliefs took hold that linked inherited physical differences between groups to inherited intellectual, behavioral, and moral qualities.

Race (human categorization) - Wikipedia

RACE - History - Early Classification of Nature

Europeans invented the concept of race as we know it

You really are dense. I have already said that one only needs to look at your history., your rants and accusations are public. You are a child. You think if you deny long enough people will believe you. You really do need help. Good bye.

And like I said, you can look at all that and you cannot find any racism.

Like I said. Your posts a filled with it, and you are a pathetic liar.

You are just to dumb.

I'm not TOO dumb. I know the history of both parties. And since this is not 1860 as you maggots are so adept at telling us when we talk about how you have benefitted from slavery, I just won't be paying attention to racist conservatives telling me about the democratic party of 150 years ago.

Like I said. Your posts a filled with it, and you are a pathetic liar.

You can't produce one quote.

Forum List

Back