Donald Trump's answer to health care

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Mr. President: You said you're going to "repeal and replace Obamacare" It's been 5 months, when are you going to do this? Obamacare is a terrible program, a terrible program...

I'm sure it is Mr. President, but when are you and the GOP leadership going to get a healthcare plan passed into law? Obamacare is a disaster! It's falling apart!

Yes Mr. President, but your party controls both houses of Congress, you said this would be easy, so when is it going to happen? Obamacare is one of the worst things I've ever seen passed, it's a disaster!

Mr. President, you're not answering my question, let's try this again. You and the GOP run our government now, the Democrats were defeated in the last election, so when are you and the GOP leadership going to get together and repeal and replace Obamacare like you promised? Obamacare is horrible for our country, the worst healthcare plan I've ever seen!

Mr. President, what about the CBO report saying the Senate GOP plan will cut off 22 million people from healthcare coverage in 10 years? That's fake news! The CBO is flawed, it's fake news!

OK Mr. President, so it's fake news, so when are you going to repeal and replace Obamacare with the lower costs and better coverage like you promised? You're fake news too! Get out of here!

:boohoo:

Has it occurred to you loons when Obamacare finally implodes (and it will) there are going to a lot more people with no insurance. Hell it's worthless now, skyrocketing premiums and deductibles so high nobody can afford them

So far, trump hadn't done much of anything. He's signed a few things to take money from the working class and give it to the rich and he's got three measures to allow the very wealthy to poison our food, water and air. Other than that, he tweets ands signs his embarrassing "executive orders"'that do nothing at all.

Classless ass is right that the Rs are furiously working to bring down ObamaCares. They've spent millions on their constant repeal and replace lies but what the heck - it's only working class tax money. It's not as though the cheeto pays his fair share of taxes.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Has it occurred to you loons when Obamacare finally implodes (and it will) there are going to a lot more people with no insurance. Hell it's worthless now, skyrocketing premiums and deductibles so high nobody can afford them

B-bb-ut, .... Single Payer!

Forum List

Back