Donald Trump's 2020 fundraising haul is totally and completely unprecedented

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
And you ABNORMALS. he hasn't even started....please, now. I can predict your future, so GET USED TO IT!!!!!

2k8uyo.jpg

On Monday night, President Donald Trump's 2020 re-election campaign announced that it had raised in excess of $18 million over the past three months, a haul that means the incumbent has already raised $106 million for a race that is more than two years away.

That's a stunning -- and totally unprecedented -- amount of money for a sitting president to have collected less than two years into his first term.

Read more at cnn.com ...

I can't believe CNN actually let this out!!!

And you ABNORMALS. he hasn't even started....please, now. I can predict your future, so GET USED TO IT!!!!!

2k8uyo.jpg

On Monday night, President Donald Trump's 2020 re-election campaign announced that it had raised in excess of $18 million over the past three months, a haul that means the incumbent has already raised $106 million for a race that is more than two years away.

That's a stunning -- and totally unprecedented -- amount of money for a sitting president to have collected less than two years into his first term.

Read more at cnn.com ...

Yyyyyyeah ummmmmmmmmmmm..... what's the source of those numbers again?

What's that? The same source that keeps crowing "I'm really really rich" and yet can't produce its tax returns?

How's that saying go again.... "fool me once, shame on.... shame on y-you..... you fool you can't get fooled again!"

/thread

2k8uyo.jpg

Read more at cnn.com ...

What's that? The same source that keeps crowing "I'm really really rich" and yet can't produce its tax returns?

How's that saying go again.... "fool me once, shame on.... shame on y-you..... you fool you can't get fooled again!"

/thread
I just LOVE how Trump withholding his tax returns runs shit in your face.. But Mr. Madcow on his show held up the Donald 2005 tax return showing he paid OVER $30 MILLION in taxes.. too bad. That was your only shot! ROTFLMFAO

2k8uyo.jpg

Read more at cnn.com ...

Russia has deep pockets.

2k8uyo.jpg

Read more at cnn.com ...

Russia has deep pockets.
Yup. A confirmed $149 MILLION to the CLINTON CRIME FAMILY FOUNDATION!....TOO EASY!!!

Read more at cnn.com ...

He is the first POTUS to start running for reelection officially and raising money for that with in months of being elected. Every other POTUS has waited for 2 years. SO, yeah Trump has changed that and now it will be the norm, every POTUS will spend more time campaigning than governing like Trump has.

And the most fucked up part of it is that sheep like you think that is a good thing.

2k8uyo.jpg

Read more at cnn.com ...

/thread
I just LOVE how Trump withholding his tax returns runs shit in your face.. But Mr. Madcow on his show held up the Donald 2005 tax return showing he paid OVER $30 MILLION in taxes.. too bad. That was your only shot! ROTFLMFAO
Leaked by the Orange Doofus himself. Probably the last year he paid any significant taxes.

Forum List

Back