Donald Trump Unloads: Obama Was Never Qualified To Be President; Ask His Wife

Obama gets the last laugh on Donald Trump
Provided for a healthcare revolution where millions who could not afford it before.
Ushered in marriage equality
Tripled the stock market and still rising
Reduced the annual deficit from 9.8% to 2.8% and still dropping
Reduced unemployment to 5.3% and still dropping
Ordered the special ops to kill the man who delivered 9/11
Ended two wars
Negotiated a lasting nuclear agreement with Iran
Saved the U.S. auto industry
Normalized relations with Cuba
The list is long and Donald Trump has nothing to compare.

Provided for a healthcare revolution where millions who could not afford it before.
Ended two wars
Now that you have listed the obastard's failures, do you have any accomplishments?

• Banned
Ended two wars
And yet our credit rating was downgraded. Obama has been a total failure while Trump is a winner.

• Banned
If people who declare bankruptcy 4 times is what defines a winner to you than you have no idea what it takes to be successful.
No, he used bankruptcy laws to his advantage to become more successful. Lots of wealthy business owners do this. You are not too bright are you?

If people who declare bankruptcy 4 times is what defines a winner to you than you have no idea what it takes to be successful.
No, he used bankruptcy laws to his advantage to become more successful. Lots of wealthy business owners do this. You are not too bright are you?
Bull crap! the only people that go bankrupt are losers who cannot manage their finances. Putting debt on the public's back is not anything to be proud of.

Bull crap! the only people that go bankrupt are losers who cannot manage their finances. Putting debt on the public's back is not anything to be proud of.
Typical of libtards to focus on "bankruptcies" and ignore wealth creation over his career.

View attachment 44985
Marco Rubio: Donald Trump's hit on McCain 'disqualifier' - CNNPolitics.com

Trump basks in McCain takedown, says rivals envious of rise
Washington Post - ‎54 minutes ago‎

WASHINGTON - Republicans' swift condemnation of Donald Trump's disparaging comments about Sen. John McCain's military service marks a turning point in the party's cautious approach to the billionaire-turned-presidential candidate.
Rubio is desperate. He is also like McCain, a traitor to his country for wanting amnesty for 3rd worlders.

Jake Tapper calls out GOP hypocrites: ‘There’s no place’ for being swiftboated ‘unless you’re a Democrat’
On Sunday, CNN host Jake Tapper reminded Republicans who were outraged over attacks on Sen. John McCain’s war record that their entire party had been united in smearing then-Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry’s military service in 2004.

Well the entire party wasn't united behind the Kerry smear.

John McCain objected to it.

Typical of libtards to focus on "bankruptcies" and ignore wealth creation over his career.

Wow, wealth creation putting the bill in your back pocket. You should be proud.

Let's be honest here, Obama WAS elected for his ambiguity, neither white nor black, neither Muslim or Christian, and no one knows were his true allegiances lay. Racism birther crap aside...No OTHER president like Obama. He has hurt me, and I never trusted nor voted for the man.

He neither took nor gave to me...I make my own way.

No my friend when people go bankrupt the bill passes to other corporations or the government who charge higher fees to offset the charge. You get billed one way or another. Do you really think bankruptcy is free?

Ended two wars
Now that you have listed the obastard's failures, do you have any accomplishments?
Right. We know you mourn OBL to this day.

No my friend when people go bankrupt the bill passes to other corporations or the government who charge higher fees to offset the charge. You get billed one way or another. Do you really think bankruptcy is free?
I'll pay for trumps bankruptcies...you pay for obamacare.....deal?

Forum List

Back