Donald Trump to make "big announcement" on June 16th!!

• Banned
Can you imagine Trump and Cruz on the same stage out dicking each other?

Donald Trump potential 2016 hopeful to make announcement June 16 TV station Reuters

:D

Discuss. Is the Don going to run for President, or is he going to go for another round of birtherism?
:spam:

No, this is not spam, it is a current event that deals directly with politics.

You have every right in the world to be a complete dick, and I see you are taking full advantage of that right.
Your siggy IS a link to another SOCIAL site COLLECTING money.
I am protesting. It's called a picket nitwit.

Donald Trump potential 2016 hopeful to make announcement June 16 TV station Reuters

Discuss. Is the Don going to run for President, or is he going to go for another round of birtherism?

You have every right in the world to be a complete dick, and I see you are taking full advantage of that right.
Your siggy IS a link to another SOCIAL site COLLECTING money.
I am protesting. It's called a picket nitwit.

Uhm, ok. You go right ahead and to that. However, it is completely off-topic, which means you are trolling for all it is worth. And you will notice that for all of your complaints about my sigfile, it's still there.

Do you know why it's still there?

Well, it's still there because it's my 1st amendment right to have it and it breaks no laws whatsoever.

It's called "personal liberty". Now, I recognize that a fascist like you is going to have a hard time understanding this, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214.

Now, please do proceed and make sure to write everything in bold and with a lot of caps, because that is just very important.

Now, back to the OP, staying on topic, something you are incapable of, dorkynumnuts:

I wonder if the Don is just doing this to promote something else.

Or will he go full-metal Perot and announce an independent candidacy?

Hmmmmm...

You are right it is not spam. It is about you idiots who can't figure out Trump has never and will never run for anything.

Trump is not eligible to run

He was born in Jamaica

I think that enough people understand that he is a political nobody to ignore him this time.

I don't see him trying to run. Not even his money could get him onstage this time around. At least if the republicans have not completely gone bonkers.

Forum List

Back