Donald Trump: The least charitable billionaire in the world

You make the assertion, you offer the proof. Not difficult to understand and even simpler to do.

Don't worry, Holmes. I realize you don't grasp the conversation. It's all good. Don't worry about it

I don't know what worthless point you're trying to make but if it's you making an assertion then you are bound to back it up.

You backed it up. I pointed out that you have a standard that you apply to Republicans which you do not apply to Democrats. You don't even care for Democrats. You confirmed it, there is nothing to prove

I didn't invent equal standards for Democrats, that was your creation. Trump gave money, bragged about it, now he needs to back it up or he's a liar. If you have a problem with equal donations that's great but it doesn't have a thing to do with this thread.

Strawman. My point is that this isn't a standard for you. You don't follow it, you don't apply it to Democrats. That means you don't actually care about it for Trump either, you're just attacking him cause

I wasn't aware that there are other billionaires in the presidential race or did you forget to include that important point? This is one of our richest Americans something any Democrat in the presidential race pales in wealth comparison.

Don't worry, Holmes. I realize you don't grasp the conversation. It's all good. Don't worry about it

I don't know what worthless point you're trying to make but if it's you making an assertion then you are bound to back it up.

You backed it up. I pointed out that you have a standard that you apply to Republicans which you do not apply to Democrats. You don't even care for Democrats. You confirmed it, there is nothing to prove

I didn't invent equal standards for Democrats, that was your creation. Trump gave money, bragged about it, now he needs to back it up or he's a liar. If you have a problem with equal donations that's great but it doesn't have a thing to do with this thread.

Strawman. My point is that this isn't a standard for you. You don't follow it, you don't apply it to Democrats. That means you don't actually care about it for Trump either, you're just attacking him cause

I wasn't aware that there are other billionaires in the presidential race or did you forget to include that important point? This is one of our richest Americans something any Democrat in the presidential race pales in wealth comparison.

Ah, so Obama and his wife each making $100K and giving virtually nothing is OK with you because they aren't "billionaires." And you'd be the same in reverse. Are even you buying your own shit at this point?

Ah, so Obama and his wife each making $100K and giving virtually nothing is OK with you because they aren't "billionaires." And you'd be the same in reverse. Are even you buying your own shit at this point?

What huge BS from you. Obama's gave 0.4% in 2002, 1.4% in 2003, 1.2% in 2004, and 4.6% in 2005, while they were trying to pay off student loans for their education. I believe their loans were higher than their mortgage which was $1.65 million. It was nice of you righties to nitpick those facts and turn it into another slur but the fact remains the Obama's not only make public their donations, their overall donations to charity are quite high as much as 31.4% of income less if you discount his Nobel donation over the time he has been in office..

What huge BS from you. Obama's gave 0.4% in 2002, 1.4% in 2003, 1.2% in 2004, and 4.6% in 2005, while they were trying to pay off student loans for their education. I believe their loans were higher than their mortgage which was $1.65 million. It was nice of you righties to nitpick those facts and turn it into another slur but the fact remains the Obama's not only make public their donations, their overall donations to charity are quite high as much as 31.4% of income less if you discount his Nobel donation over the time he has been in office..

You Republicans are always trying to stick it to the black guy, aren't you? Look dude, you are stupid as shit. You agree with Republicans on more issues than I do, so you insist we have a Republican in this conversation, you get to be her, girlfriend

You Republicans are always trying to stick it to the black guy, aren't you? Look dude, you are stupid as shit. You agree with Republicans on more issues than I do, so you insist we have a Republican in this conversation, you get to be her, girlfriend

Did you ignore the context of my comment out of dishonesty or stupidity?

Do you want to argue who is the Republican or do you want to discuss the issue? Why exactly do you need there to be a Republican in every conversation? Do you have no identity of your own other than not Republican?

Do you want to argue who is the Republican or do you want to discuss the issue? Why exactly do you need there to be a Republican in every conversation? Do you have no identity of your own other than not Republican?

YOU are the person who brought up Democrats while ignoring the Republican who was the central topic of the OP. I answered your comment about Obama being a cheapskate and demonstrated how wrong you and your fellow righties were about the matter while you still refuse to comment about the OP.

Donald Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire In The World

From 1990 through 2009, Trump has personally donated a total of just $3.7 million to his foundation, which was incorporated in 1987. In fact, the billionaire is not even the largest contributor to his own charitable organization.

http://newsexaminer.net/politics/donald-trump-the-least-charitable-billionaire/

So the fuck what

And how much did he donate to charities besides his own foundation?

And how much has Hillary donated to her own foundation?
Damned good question

Why won't Trump relesease his taxes so we can see how generous he is to the less fortunate?

Hillary did

Donald Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire In The World

From 1990 through 2009, Trump has personally donated a total of just $3.7 million to his foundation, which was incorporated in 1987. In fact, the billionaire is not even the largest contributor to his own charitable organization.

http://newsexaminer.net/politics/donald-trump-the-least-charitable-billionaire/

So the fuck what

And how much did he donate to charities besides his own foundation?

And how much has Hillary donated to her own foundation?
Damned good question

Why won't Trump relesease his taxes so we can see how generous he is to the less fortunate?

Hillary did

He did release his financials

YOU are the person who brought up Democrats while ignoring the Republican who was the central topic of the OP. I answered your comment about Obama being a cheapskate and demonstrated how wrong you and your fellow righties were about the matter while you still refuse to comment about the OP.

You still don't even grasp the discussion No, Holmes, my post wasn't about Democrats. It was about you. I clearly stated I don't give a shit about Trump's charity or Obama or Biden related to their Presidential candidacy. I treat both parties the same. I oppose all three of them as candidates for anything. My position on their charitable giving has zero to do with supporting or opposing them for office.

You criticized Trump for his charitable giving. I pointed out you don't give a shit about Democrat giving, that isn't a standard for you. You agreed, you didn't care and invited me to give you stats even though you didn't care. I pointed out that was the answer, charity isn't a standard for you, that's my point, not how much Democrats gave. You then looked up Obama and concluded that one percenters giving one percent charity showed he was good as if that addressed the point in question. It didn't.

Isn't it sad after all these posts I still have to explain the discussion you were just in?

Here's the bottom line. Trump, Obama, Biden, they all suck for their policies. That's why I oppose them. Your attacking Republicans for a standard you don't actually give a shit about yourself is lame. Obviously you don't support Trump regardless of how much he gives to charity. Ditto you support Obama regardless of how little he gives to charity. Charity clearly isn't a standard for you. Me either. But unlike you, I say that.

Forum List

Back