Donald Trump supporters want to revoke women’s right to vote at the Presidential election

To be fair Trump's big alt-right following does not represent all of his voters' ideals.
Agreed. I should have said "some of Trump supporters"
You seem to be so mellow.
How old are you?
I had the feeling you were very young.
You seem to agree with a lot of posts that have a twisted view on the facts even though I believe your heart is in the right place.
But the Internet HAS been inundated with a lot of nonsense by the Corporations that own most of the servers.

You cattle deserve the slaughter that's coming your way.

"An undated, three-year-old Change.org petition didn't attract any new signees in the purported rush to #Repealthe19th, despite frequent reiteration that a movement of the sort was afoot. And even that earlier petition was almost certainly a joke."

"Searches for the hashtag as of 13 October 2016 revealed an abundance of Twitter users mocking or objecting to it, but we were unable to find any tweets favoring the purported movement:"

You people are fucking idiots.

"fter Silver tweeted the two election maps, it was likely enough Trump supporters joked about repealing the 19th Amendment to create a Twitter trend. But despite numerous media outlets reporting #Repealthe19th as a genuine call to strike the amendment, there didn't appear to be anyone seriously suggesting women's right to vote be rescinded in order to facilitate a Trump win."

Donald Trump Supporters are Calling to #Repealthe19th?
there was a petition really?
NO

seriously. HOW STUPID??

Donald Trump supporters want to revoke women’s right to vote at the Presidential election - read more

"After a fundraising email sent by Trump’s son, Eric, suggested the Republican candidate would only win if men cast ballots, supporters have called to revoke women’s right to vote by repealing the 19th amendment, a constitutional amendment that granted women’s right to vote less than a century ago."

14708272_1658323134480133_8234017319884507349_n.jpg
bad idea

To be fair Trump's big alt-right following does not represent all of his voters' ideals.
Agreed. I should have said "some of Trump supporters"
You seem to be so mellow.
How old are you?
I had the feeling you were very young.
You seem to agree with a lot of posts that have a twisted view on the facts even though I believe your heart is in the right place.
But the Internet HAS been inundated with a lot of nonsense by the Corporations that own most of the servers.
thank you

Trump should offer a free toaster or iron

Women like stuff like that
imagine the backlash and hate he would get if he announced something like that. All women get free toasters or cooking equipment. He would probably be the most hated man in america

Donald Trump supporters want to revoke women’s right to vote at the Presidential election - read more

"After a fundraising email sent by Trump’s son, Eric, suggested the Republican candidate would only win if men cast ballots, supporters have called to revoke women’s right to vote by repealing the 19th amendment, a constitutional amendment that granted women’s right to vote less than a century ago."

14708272_1658323134480133_8234017319884507349_n.jpg
most women probably hate him so it will make a huge impact

Forum List

Back