CDZ Donald Trump suggests Hillary Clinton was on drugs during debate

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump suggests Hillary Clinton was on drugs during debate - Link to full article

“I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate,” Mr. Trump told a crowd of thousands gathered in the parking lot of a Toyota dealership on a chilly afternoon.

He continued: “We should take a drug test prior because I don’t know what’s going on with her. But at the beginning of her last debate — she was all pumped up at the beginning, and at the end it was like, ‘Oh, take me down.’ She could barely reach her car.”

Desperation.

Ironically, he is the one with the cocaine addiction.

Well, anyone can propose doing something that is of no value for anyone to actually do. Trump's suggestion to that effect is nothing more than "red meat" for his base of "highly inclined to buy into conspiracy theories and hyperbole" poorly educated white male voters. That said, whatever, fine, have the candidates take a drug test or not take one. I don't care. I have the greatest confidence that we'll find nothing of use from their doing so, but it's surely yet another way to waste time and resources, the former being something Trump is supremely good at doing.

He's projecting again....everyone thought Trump was on drugs in the first debate, and said he came on strong but then whimpered out...when the drugs ran out...he should have practiced and given a trial run for the full 90 minutes etc etc...he was criticized greatly for not preparing for a grueling 90 minutes...

Trump is just accusing Hillary of what he is doing or was accused of doing...

This is Trump's modus operandi...

He's projecting again....everyone thought Trump was on drugs in the first debate, and said he came on strong but then whimpered out...when the drugs ran out...he should have practiced and given a trial run for the full 90 minutes etc etc...he was criticized greatly for not preparing for a grueling 90 minutes...

Trump is just accusing Hillary of what he is doing or was accused of doing...

This is Trump's modus operandi...

The man is nothing but a recurring ad hominem tu quoque caricature of a grown man.

download-1.jpg

That accusation....most 70 year olds are on some kind of drug, right?

Sure, test them. It will take up a few more minutes instear of boring talk about fixing Social Security math, or talk about how lowering taxes on someone who usually pays none will create jobs.

• Banned
Well, anyone can propose doing something that is of no value for anyone to actually do. Trump's suggestion to that effect is nothing more than "red meat" for his base of "highly inclined to buy into conspiracy theories and hyperbole" poorly educated white male voters. That said, whatever, fine, have the candidates take a drug test or not take one. I don't care. I have the greatest confidence that we'll find nothing of use from their doing so, but it's surely yet another way to waste time and resources, the former being something Trump is supremely good at doing.
agreed

Forum List

Back