Donald Trump Stumbles During Foreign Policy Interview

Its not that he didn't know. I wouldn't expect him to know THAT because he has not known anything else.

Its that he said he would not talk to them and then brought up his military might.

IOW, instead of diplomacy, he would bomb.

And since he didn't know who the interviewer was talking about, he also doesn't know why he would bring the military into it.

When conservative Hugh Hewitt asked Trump about the leader of the Iranian Quds force, Trump asked Hewitt to give him a hint, as he had never "met" the guy. Haha.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0
I actually admire trump's honesty with this. He obviously didn't have a piece in his ear or a TelePrompTer. That's refreshing.
Nice try.

Fiorina didn't have an earpiece and she aced her foreign policy question.

Trump tried to bluff his way through the Quds question, pretending he knew who Suleimani is. That's not honesty. That's buffoonery.
I like Fiorina. I may vote for her. She and Carson are my favs right now.

I didn't hear the whole interview I'm just saying that I find trump interesting unusual and refreshing for a candidate. And entertaining.

When conservative Hugh Hewitt asked Trump about the leader of the Iranian Quds force, Trump asked Hewitt to give him a hint, as he had never "met" the guy. Haha.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Oh please like that fucking matters now

Yeah, Obama shouldn't have been president because he, apparently, wasn't qualified enough, but Trump, well, Trump knows where Scotland is so that makes him qualified enough.

trump isn't playing racial revenge politics.
he wants to improve america.

...and he has been a successful businessman for decades, employing thousands of people in many successful companies...tell us again about obamas vast real world experience?

Obama organized Communities, didn't know how many states are in the USA and was owned by a radical Islamist

yeah, you play the silly beggars game... I'll leave you to it and go talk sensibly to other people.

That is bullshit. Whatever color you are if you act like dicks then you will be called dicks.

People are sick to death of the race bait.

Oh please like that fucking matters now

Yeah, Obama shouldn't have been president because he, apparently, wasn't qualified enough, but Trump, well, Trump knows where Scotland is so that makes him qualified enough.

trump isn't playing racial revenge politics.
he wants to improve america.

...and he has been a successful businessman for decades, employing thousands of people in many successful companies...tell us again about obamas vast real world experience?

Michael Jordan has championship rings. Tell me again about Trump's vast championship experience. Duurrr

Donald did not stumble and it was not a gotcha either.

He misheard Kurds for Kuds. It took him 8 seconds to understand the question.

He was fine.

I actually admire trump's honesty with this. He obviously didn't have a piece in his ear or a TelePrompTer. That's refreshing.
He is honest and dumb. Deal?
He's not dumb. He needs to read up on who is who.

Donald did not stumble and it was not a gotcha either.

He misheard Kurds for Kuds. It took him 8 seconds to understand the question.

He was fine.
He did not mishear "Suleimani" for salami.

He said, "Yes" he knows who that is. And then fell on his face.

I'm disappointed in Hugh Hewitt. I've listened to his show on occasion and it seemed he was a sensible person. It matters very little that Trump didn't know this. His foreign policy advisor needs to know, that's all.

In the grand scheme of all things stupid about Trump's candidacy, this is miniscule. Like someone else pointed out, it's on the same level of "57 states."

Also, notice that trump lied.

First he said, yes, he knew who the general is.
Then, when he thought it was Kurds, he lied again, saying that yes, he knew who that KURD'S general is even though that's not possible because he is not a KURD's general.

Scary is that this general is not obscure or unknown. Trump should have known who he is and if he didn't, he should have had the integrity and honesty to say so.

Bad enough that he didn't know and that he lied but then he whined about "gotcha questions" and, as usual, called the interviewer names.

He believes he can bull shit and insult his way through anything and everything. That's fine in reality tv but not for a president.

Once again, Trumps enemies are reaching.

Do I know who ANY General is? No. But I know where to go to find out. Just like when we was in the Service if you didn't know something, you should know where to go or who to ask to find out.

That's all you have you have to say in these interviews.

Once again, Trumps enemies are reaching.

Do I know who ANY General is? No. But I know where to go to find out. Just like when we was in the Service if you didn't know something, you should know where to go or who to ask to find out.

That's all you have you have to say in these interviews.

All he had to do is say No. But instead he lied, then complained about someone knowing it was a lie, then cried about being unfair.

Forum List

Back