CDZ Donald Trump, steel mills, and please let me write your speeches Donald

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
Is there anything more to the steel mill quote from Donald? Granite City Steel did reopen a plant. I think they're under the U.S. Steel corporation or investment group. Two other steel storage lots or something HAD TO open, right?

No, U.S. Steel is not opening six new mills

AP FACT CHECK: Trump says US Steel opening mills. Not so. - KTAR.com

After all SOMETHING did happen in Sweden last night, sort of.

Seriously, I like Tariffs so I can maybe deal with Donald because many of his policies, agree or not, are not as bad as he makes them sound.

So Donald, if you are hiring a speech writer, I ramble, I make references people don't get, but I'm really good at not being wrong or uninformed. Hire me for 8 hours a day, and two other people for the other 16 and we'll fix your tweets and speeches.

Is there anything more to the steel mill quote from Donald? Granite City Steel did reopen a plant. I think they're under the U.S. Steel corporation or investment group. Two other steel storage lots or something HAD TO open, right?

Seriously, I like Tariffs so I can maybe deal with Donald because many of his policies, agree or not, are not as bad as he makes them sound.

So Donald, if you are hiring a speech writer, I ramble, I make references people don't get, but I'm really good at not being wrong or uninformed. Hire me for 8 hours a day, and two other people for the other 16 and we'll fix your tweets and speeches.

Another steel company is opening mills as well. U.S. steel does not have a monopoly on the steel industry.

Another steel company is opening mills as well. U.S. steel does not have a monopoly on the steel industry.

Almost certainly! Why couldn't the man have just got it right and said "US Steel reopened in Granite City & Acme Steel (or whoever) is opening in Kalamazoo".

Donald just believes any press is good press maybe.

Donald Trump doesn't need you. He writes his own speeches. He says what he wants as it comes to mind. He rambles on, he wavers, he goes in circles. He generalizes. He goes off on a tangent. We get it direct from him to us as it comes out of his head and off his heart. He doesn't get lost in the details, he deals with impressions. We get what Donald thinks, we get what Donald means. His meaning is somewhere between the words, not literal, he is off the cuff, spontaneous, real. He's not a pressed suit, he's not audience tested. If we wanted to hear professional, perfectly pressed and neatly folded and organized speeches full of clever humors and deft witticisms, we'd go dig up one of Obama's boring diatribes!

Almost certainly! Why couldn't the man have just got it right and said "US Steel reopened in Granite City & Acme Steel (or whoever) is opening in Kalamazoo".

Donald just believes any press is good press maybe.

I think he does it on purpose to make the leftist media howl.

Btw, there's already another thread on this, I like yours better, but the other was first.

Forum List

Back