Donald Trump says SNL's portrayal "stinks", was not amused by their re-enaction of him

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump says SNL's portrayal stinks and was not amused - Full article

"Donald Trump says actor Alec Baldwin's portrayal of him on Saturday Night Live "stinks" and he has accused the media of working to rig the election.

But the latest episode, which saw Baldwin and fellow actor Kate McKinnon re-enact Mr Trump and Hillary Clinton's second debate, left Mr Trump feeling unimpressed."

Did any of you guys watch it? I thought it was hilarious

Shoot................Donald the Chump even said in a tweet that SNL should be cancelled because it's not a good show.

Kinda strange he would say that, especially since SNL had him host their show even in spite of the protests.......................

'I Know How to Take a Joke': Donald Trump Hosts 'SNL'

And that was only a year ago....................my how times change...........................

This is proof that Trump has no sense of humor, and that he is too think skinned to spend much time in the spotlight. I mean, almost every president since SNL started has been lampooned in one way or another, same thing with the people who are running for president.

Sarah Palin took more lampooning from SNL than Trump ever has, and I never heard anything about her being upset about it. I could be wrong, but I didn't hear anything from her saying bad things about SNL. And, if anyone has a link about Palin complaining about SNL, please post it so that I can know about it.

What's even worse, is that Trump is lumping SNL in with the media. Doesn't he know the difference between humor and satire versus actual news?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Shoot................Donald the Chump even said in a tweet that SNL should be cancelled because it's not a good show.

Kinda strange he would say that, especially since SNL had him host their show even in spite of the protests.......................

And that was only a year ago....................my how times change...........................

This is proof that Trump has no sense of humor, and that he is too think skinned to spend much time in the spotlight. I mean, almost every president since SNL started has been lampooned in one way or another, same thing with the people who are running for president.

Sarah Palin took more lampooning from SNL than Trump ever has, and I never heard anything about her being upset about it. I could be wrong, but I didn't hear anything from her saying bad things about SNL. And, if anyone has a link about Palin complaining about SNL, please post it so that I can know about it.

What's even worse, is that Trump is lumping SNL in with the media. Doesn't he know the difference between humor and satire versus actual news?
yeah trump doesnt know how to take a joke

Trump has a sense of humor but it is more towards a pie in the face and someone slipping on a banana peel

Self depreciating humor? Not on your life

He should buy a sense of humor, or at least hire someone with one to advise him.

Donald Trump has a sense of humor that is compelling that grabs you by the pussy and does not let go
giphy.gif

Donald Trump thinks grabbing a woman's pussy is funny

All you need to know about his sense of humor

Forum List

Back